Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: SSNL [Life] N/C

I just bought 250 business cards online for $5.50 that call me a poker player. sweet.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:31 PM

lol that's awesome. I might have to do that too.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just bought 250 business cards online for $5.50 that call me a poker player. sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, pics please!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, pics please!

[/ QUOTE ]

it's pretty basic, a few color bars in different directions and then my name, occupation, phone number, email and personal website. and i have a cool quote on it. i think i'll use it a la mitch hedberg to win some free lunches!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:16 PM

we should get SSNL BALLA cards made for vegas and hand then to girls. it doesnt matter what we tell them it means, it'll be really funny
Old 04-30-2007, 04:20 PM

Where'd ya get them ibraveheart? I'm going to travel for a bit and want to give them to people so they can view my pictures.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:25 PM

vistaprint.com/free97
Old 04-30-2007, 04:30 PM

Hey, could someone PM me their username on pokerstars, and let me send them $10, and then send it back to me within an hour or so? I know it sounds like a pointless request, but I just want to look at something related to this process.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:50 PM

Sweet. Just got some.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:26 PM

Posted this in the [poker] thread, too.

Goofy, Kolo, Kililian, et al- I never really had a problem with you, just the cheese thread in general turning into a girl thread or personal blog and I'm thrilled that it's been broken up. I'm sorry if you felt like I personally attacked you, but you were just some of the names I used as examples for why I thought the cheese thread was clogging the forums and diverting attention away from poker and poker hand discussions. I could have used (and believe I did) the names of others, too. Maybe I'm tactless and troll too much, but I think I'm just opinionated and actually concerned about the dwindling content in SSNL, because I still come here every single day to learn more than socialize. I think we can all agree that improving SSNL is best for everyone and it looks like we might be on the way to doing that.

So with that in mind, I think I'll take this opportunity to apologize to those who have been offended by anything I've said here lately. Sometimes I'm surprised at the way people can give and not take, but in general I think the attitude here in this forum had begun to incorporate far too much of BBV into it for it's own good. I'm sure plenty of people don't care, and most are probably indifferent, but for what it's worth I had quite a few PMs from people who felt the same way I did when voicing my opinions and calling out some regulars over the past couple months, so it wasn't like I was the only voice of dissent- just the loudest and most vocal. On the whole I'm grateful for what this forum has done for me and my poker game and I hope that people I've offended can consider letting bygones be bygones for the sake of the community and our unified desire to create a better place to learn, live and chat hands, [poker] and [life]. I suppose I'll toss this in the [life] thread, too, and then consider it common knowledge rather making an entire post dedicated to explanation, apology and desire to move forward.

Kyle
Closed Thread