Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 01:41 AM

Default PT stat - PFR when folded to you on the button

I've been playing around with PT for 20 mins, and I can't find this stat: pfr when folded to you on the button (or CO, or SB).

I'm not looking for ATTSB because from what I know, that's the mean of your button/CO/SB steals (right?) I'm looking for the individual stats, not the mean.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: PT stat - PFR when folded to you on the button

On the General Tab:

For the CO, filter for Positions off the button: exactly 1

For the button, filter for Positions off the button: exactly 0

For the SB, select Blind Status: Small Blind

Then select Pre-flop Raise: Raised First In
Old 04-30-2007, 02:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback, but that's not what I'm looking for I don't think. I want my pfr % when it's folded to me; this just tells me what hands I'm raising. If I'm stealing with 40% of my range on the button, I want to find that 40% somewhere.

Any other suggestions?
Old 04-30-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the feedback, but that's not what I'm looking for I don't think. I want my pfr % when it's folded to me; this just tells me what hands I'm raising. If I'm stealing with 40% of my range on the button, I want to find that 40% somewhere.

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the only way to do this is to go to the Steal tab in the filters and select "chance to steal and raised" and count the # of hands, then select the "chance to steal and called" and count the #, and then select "chance to steal and folded" and count the #, then divide the first by the sum of all three. Of course, you'll need to set the position as suggested above.

There are a few other items in the "filters" tab that are very much missing that I think could easily be added, but at least for this, you can get to the answer through a few steps.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Any other suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here.

However, I included "Pre-flop Raise: Raised First In" to select hands where it was folded to you (first in) and you raised. I tried this in PT and it definately includes only hands that were folded to you.

There may be one possible exception, if someone posted early, checked ahead of you, and everyone else ahead of you folded. If this happens, PT will count this hand as a steal situation, so it may also count this as a raise first in.

Edit: I just checked in PT with a larger number of hands and it will count the situation I mention above with someone posting early as a first in for you.