Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 06:49 AM

Default Re: SSNL [Life] N/C

[ QUOTE ]
how do you play mp4 files?

i have VLC but nothing is showing up. need a codec?

[/ QUOTE ]

m4 player duh...
but seriously, idk dude, mp4's work fine with my VCL and i dont think i have any codecs.

in other news... check out my blog
Old 04-27-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

m4 player duh...
but seriously, idk dude, mp4's work fine with my VCL and i dont think i have any codecs.

in other news... check out my blog

[/ QUOTE ]

ban for blogging spamming ldo
Old 04-27-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try using quicktime, it comes with itunes so you might already have it.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:42 AM

Alright I've never really posted in these cheese/life threads before, but you all seem like, totally just the coolest bunch of jerks, so I'm sure you'll all welcome me with open arms.

Anyway, I think I can officially say I am no longer in love with my ex-girlfriend. We were together for about a year and a half, she dumped me, I convinced her to give it one last go, back together for a few weeks, the dumped again. The final break-up was about a month ago, and I went through some pretty decent depression for a few weeks.

But, due to nothing more than a great circle of friends, and the decision to just make the most of life, (because wtf is the point in being a moping [censored] anyway?) I'm feeling great and just getting the [censored] on with it.

On the down side, the chick I'm interested in at the moment has shown nothing but disinterest in me, so that kinda blows. But on the plus side, I'm on a GINORMOUS WOWOWOW 5 buy-in upswing at the moment.

College Life 4Eva!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
k so my ex gf is prob going to come visit me for a week or two in may. Now there's a girl here who has said that she wants to have a 3-way with my ex and I. I know my ex to be a little bi-curious but is prob hesitant at the idea of a three way with a girl she doesn't know. Plus the other girl might make her jealous. How do I convince my ex gf to go along with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

my ex was also a bit bi-curious, and as a result I found myself in this situation a couple times. basically, you do nothing. you need to let them get a good feel for each other. either they will click or they won't, and that's all there is to it. for your sake, I certainly hope they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is right. You also need a situation where there is a lot of booze and just the 3 of you.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's in vegas again?

Does he have girls waiting for him?

What do you think the terms should be 4_2?

[/ QUOTE ]

In Vegas, I know that Cappy and I will be clubbing at least one or two nights. If Goofy chooses to join us, then our job will be to find him a chicka. I'd say we are much better than even money to make that happen provided Goofy doesn't get too drunk and piss himself.

It is very easy to meet horny chicks in Vegas. The "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" mantra is just as true of women. Even old married guys like me get hit on out of the blue by non-hookers. If Goofy is there for a month then he is going to have plenty of opportunity.

I'd say that a better bet would be to set a time limit (4-6 weeks) to motivate each of you to go and take some chances.

If neither of you gets laid, then you each send the money to charity (or me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 04-27-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I've never really posted in these cheese/life threads before, but you all seem like, totally just the coolest bunch of jerks,

[/ QUOTE ]

SSNL Coolest Bunch of [Jerks] Thread n/c. It's got a ring to it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright I've never really posted in these cheese/life threads before, but you all seem like, totally just the coolest bunch of jerks,

[/ QUOTE ]

SSNL Coolest Bunch of [Jerks] Thread n/c. It's got a ring to it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vetoed! Some of the posters are not that cool (sorry no names will be provided).
Old 04-27-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
k so my ex gf is prob going to come visit me for a week or two in may. Now there's a girl here who has said that she wants to have a 3-way with my ex and I. I know my ex to be a little bi-curious but is prob hesitant at the idea of a three way with a girl she doesn't know. Plus the other girl might make her jealous. How do I convince my ex gf to go along with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what you do... when you meet your ex, also arrange to meet the other girl at the same time, same place. Don't let either one of them know that they will be meeting each other before hand, just show up and introduce them to each other.

After a brief intro, excuse yourself. Go get some drinks or something and let them talk. Don't be afraid to take your time. One of two things will happen... First, they may hit it off, in which case you are in for some fun. The other option is that they get competitive. One of them will leaves and the other one is left and will be all over you.

In either case, it is win-win. The other girl already said she wanted to, so chances are it will be option 1.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vetoed! Some of the posters are not that cool (sorry no names will be provided).

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean me?

And yeah.. but club laid doesn't count. I can go to a club area here and get laid in about 1 hour from a non-hooker. I'm talking relationship here.

Anyway after class today this chinese guy, this half japanese/half french girl and myself went out for drinks. We met my chinese friend's friends. A 22 year old american guy and a 19 year old korean girl.

Went out to a 300 yen bar and had a lot of fun. Korean girl was extremely shy at first. After about 3 drinks she stopped being shy. Doing a lot of drunk kino'ing.

I totally forgot my game and just had fun. I got her phone number/email and we're meeting up again next week. She said I was "omoshiroi", which means "amusing" or "fun"

Also, my friend said he'd stake me 10k. And if I do well with the 10k over a period of a couple months he'd stake me for 100k.

Total brag.
Closed Thread