Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Largest coke bust in US history

Has anyone seen Pusher and Pusher II? Heads can roll over small amounts of missing drugs/money.

I bet 50% at least of the expense of buying a shipment like this is paying for its safe delivery.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in China I read how the shut down a factory which had 1000 tonnes of Meth stored in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mexico meth raid yields $205 million in U.S. cash

Meth won't be getting any cheaper either.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:32 PM

LOL at people thinking an Druglord isn't wackin someone right now. Thats a lot of money, but as its been mentioned, they will fill that void easily. However, these guys don't just like losing money. Also, they may now have to find a new way of transporting their Yay which can mean smaller shipments. Whoever "owned" this coke is not happy, and there is no two ways about it.

Bottom line though, doesn't change anything. This is George Bush's America!
Old 04-27-2007, 01:41 AM

Who's to say that $5M at cost was not just thrown at the Coast Guard as 4-6X that entered the country this week while the CG gave each other reacharounds over this bust?
Old 04-27-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
from wiki on pablo escobar

At the height of his empire, Escobar was estimated by Forbes magazine to be the seventh-richest man in the world,[2] with his company Medellín Cartel controlling 80 percent of the world's cocaine market. His organization had fleets of planes, boats, expensive vehicles and a private army. Vast properties and tracts of lands were also controlled by the cartel under Escobar due to the almost limitless influx of cash during this period. Estimates are that the Medellín cartel was taking in up to $30 billion annually at its zenith.

So ya that was 15+ years ago so im sure the newer cartels easily make that much, i dont think that this bust is gonna hurt, keep in mind dea report the value as per gram cost on the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think there is a single cartel making this much today, and its not even possible for multiple cartels to each make near this amount. The Medellin cartel was pushing about 80% of the world's cocaine at its peak. This bust is definitely hurting someone somewhere pretty bad.