FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action
Call 11 44.00%
Push 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2007, 05:26 AM

Default Re: Bump for the POLL

[ QUOTE ]
I thought an interesting scene was when Vic had hte kid and was telling him youve done a lot of bad things, stealin, murder, etc, but here was his chance to make it right by saving hte others. Interesting parallel to Vic there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great point. The writers do all kinds of stuff like this. Season 1 is chock full of the plot-driven dialogue (related to cases, gangs, etc.) mirroring the larger-arc character situations. Those guys are so brilliant.

LOL @ 24, Lost, Drive, Heroes, etc. They're getting schooled by a cable network.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:09 AM

the ER scence was 'meh'. i hate vic btw, but love the acting job done by chiklis...the show is also v solid.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:29 PM

Bump for getting owned by your own pole.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 PM

Bump cause episodes 6 and 7 making their rounds now.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Yes, I feel Completely Owned....Not...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like I'm wrong.
In five seasons, Vic has committed MUCHO-MUCHO crimes (including multiple murders) and always gotten away with his misdeeds due to his cunning, creativty, and self control. Obviously losing control and committing vandalism and interfering in hospital operations while trying to save your job as a cop evidently is quite realistic. Yes, this scene is quite consistent with his character. I feel completely owned....

In next week's episode, he will kill all 100 witnesses and beat this rap due to lack of evidence. Yes, I can see it now.... And his job will be saved. Perhaps he can spin things so that he gets a commendation and a promotion. Hmmmm.....Captain Vic Mackey. Yes, that sounds right....
Old 04-26-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Yes, I feel Completely Owned....Not...

[ QUOTE ]
In next week's episode, he will kill all 100 witnesses and beat this wrap due to lack of evidence. And his job will be saved. he gets a commendation and a promotion. Captain Vic Mackey.

[/ QUOTE ]

No spoilers [censored]
Old 04-26-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like I'm wrong.
In five seasons, Vic has committed MUCHO-MUCHO crimes (including multiple murders) and always gotten away with his misdeeds due to his cunning, creativty, and self control. Obviously losing control and committing vandalism and interfering in hospital operations while trying to save your job as a cop evidently is quite realistic. Yes, this scene is quite consistent with his character. I feel completely owned....

In next week's episode, he will kill all 100 witnesses and beat this rap due to lack of evidence. Yes, I can see it now.... And his job will be saved. Perhaps he can spin things so that he gets a commendation and a promotion. Hmmmm.....Captain Vic Mackey. Yes, that sounds right....

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, you haven't embarrassed yourself enough in this thread. Please, continue.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:30 AM

felix come on man. what the hell do you think the name of this show means? If you really think a cop whose partner was just killed in the line of duty is going to be arrested for going nuts in a city hospital you have no idea how cops work. You realize you can get caught doing 100mph in california and you'll get off if your second cousin's ex-husband is a trooper right?