Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Team locker room showers + post your stories

i was once on a team where we were all taking a shower together in a giant locker room shower area, id say there were about 8 or 9 shower heads in the room...it was a squarish room with the shower heads along the walls. well this one guy comes in with a towel around his waist but hes pitchin a tent..everyones like wtf? and then all of a sudden a guy drops on his knees and starts blowing him while the coach comes from behind and anally pentrates him...all the while we are taking showers and no one is noticing!
Old 04-26-2007, 10:11 AM

wtf do you think happens in team showers? people shower and make dumb male jokes about how its the "real deal" that they have and GTFO of the shower? what do you do when ou shower alone? same thing you do in a group shower...jesus christ man uve got problems
Old 04-26-2007, 10:24 AM

you jerk off in group showers sniper?
Old 04-26-2007, 01:37 PM

i think when most people goof off in the shower it is to kinda break the ice because everyone is walking around naked. outside of high school the akwardness kinda goes away because at the gym, etc all you see is like 60+ old men walking around.

but I know when I was in high school, guys would have piss wars, or whatever you might want to call them. it's where you would start to piss but then cover the hole with your finger and then let the pressure build up. next, you would release your finger and let er rip on someone's face, or wherever.

/gold
Old 04-26-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to a private school so we had private shower stalls in the locker room. However, I attended a summer camp wher we all piled into a common room for a shower. I got my ass beat one day for brining in my water proof camera. I was just a naive kid wanting to show off his new gadget.

On a side note I own soap on a rope. Got if off Amazon and love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think when most people goof off in the shower it is to kinda break the ice because everyone is walking around naked. outside of high school the akwardness kinda goes away because at the gym, etc all you see is like 60+ old men walking around.

but I know when I was in high school, guys would have piss wars, or whatever you might want to call them. it's where you would start to piss but then cover the hole with your finger and then let the pressure build up. next, you would release your finger and let er rip on someone's face, or wherever.

/gold

[/ QUOTE ]
So was it around this time you realized you were a homosexual?
Old 04-26-2007, 02:42 PM

Are you homosexual if you've showered with a guy.. or multiple guys?
Old 04-26-2007, 03:34 PM

I played football in highschool for 4 years and I have 100's of stories of major homoerotic activity some of which will never be spoker on again.

I don't really remember a whole lot of weird stuff happening in the showers but a couple quick stories come to mind.

One time, we had an away game and we had showers where the faucet came out of a pole that stood in the middle of the floor. Each pole had several nozzles and we would have to stand around in a circle while showering. There were several of these shower stations in this shower room and I randomly heard a scream, and I looked over and 3 guys were pissing on this one kid. It was no big deal since he already had running water on him.

Another time, I was getting dressed after a practice and my locker neighbor was also getting dressed next to me. Randomly this kid came over to start talking to my neighbor and they had about a 5 minute conversation. The entire time they were conversing, the kid who came over was completley naked and these guys were standing no more then 2 feet away from each other.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:13 PM

Eric, you suck so, so bad. I would tell you to get AIDS, but I think it would be worse if AIDS got you.

I've never seen somebody so obsessed with the male assh*le in my life. How the F are you not banned!?!? Your posts are disgusting and flaming.

Oh yeah, you SUCK.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eric, you suck so, so bad. I would tell you to get AIDS, but I think it would be worse if AIDS got you.

I've never seen somebody so obsessed with the male assh*le in my life. How the F are you not banned!?!? Your posts are disgusting and flaming.

Oh yeah, you SUCK.

[/ QUOTE ]