Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Instructional Sites - Review

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
=> To the sngicons crew :
I sent you a mail where i said i was resuming my work on my replayer ( the one you seem to use, at least for the sample ). I wanted to know if you had some specific requirements or suggestions what should be done. Thought you might be interested, provided you intend to keep on using it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry I forgot to respond. I get a bunch of emails and just lost track of it. I think your replayer is by far the best out there. The FTP support already mentioned is literally the only possible improvement for it. Thank you so much for making this replayer available for all to use free of charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the compliments. Really appreciate that. FTP support is on its way, as are Tribeca and Prima networks. I'll keep you updated about it.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:31 PM

That replayer is really a great free replayer. It's a little clunky at first, but once you figure out the steps to get it replaying a HH, it's great. The ability to make comments is one of the best features.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
=> To the sngicons crew :
I sent you a mail where i said i was resuming my work on my replayer ( the one you seem to use, at least for the sample ). I wanted to know if you had some specific requirements or suggestions what should be done. Thought you might be interested, provided you intend to keep on using it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry I forgot to respond. I get a bunch of emails and just lost track of it. I think your replayer is by far the best out there. The FTP support already mentioned is literally the only possible improvement for it. Thank you so much for making this replayer available for all to use free of charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the compliments. Really appreciate that. FTP support is on its way, as are Tribeca and Prima networks. I'll keep you updated about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Popopop..... Tribeca is obsolete from next month so I wouldn't be bothering with that, the were pwned by Playtech so all the skins are movnig to Playtech's iPoker netwrok (Titan, Noble etc. as examples of what iPoker network is like.).
Old 01-22-2007, 04:03 AM

Thx vm for that tip! Didn't know about that. That'll save me some work, for the replayer already works with iPoker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2007, 04:42 PM

keep in mind that the sample video was a sample clip from the first video I made. I think one of the greatest strengths of our site is that the instructors are readably available and are constantly trying to improve the videos, listen to feedback from members, and create products that will help people. If somebody watched a video, like degenrat did, and thought that I did not explain my thought processes in depth enough then all they have to do is post that in our forum and on my next video I would do all I could to correct the problem. If I did not explain a hand sufficiently enough for anyone, all they have to do is ask a question about it in the forum and I will answer it usually that same day. And to the players who believe that most of the members on the site or who post questions in the forum are playing lower level sngs and that you are a mid to high stakes sng player and therefor do not see the point of signing up. Remember that I am the best sng player in the world, and if you think one or two buy-ins is too expensive to ask me any questions you have on poker, watch me play and analyze what I do...well I think you should reevaluate that decision. For you mid-stakes players (those playing 50-100 sngs) I think it is crazy to not spend 1-2 buy ins to hear what I have to say. And I believe it is outright crazy for anyone playing 200s or higher to not be a member of www.sngicons.com ...I mean I am your biggest competition, I play 2-3000 sngs a month so if you are playing 200s or higher you are playing with me. Learning anything about how I analyze hands or make decisions is worth its weight in gold to you.

I think all of these things makes our product incredibly useful, worth the money, and separates us from our competitors. Nowhere else on the internet can players ask questions on specific hands from the best sit and go players in the world and get direct, quick, and in depth responses. Go ahead, sign up, watch a video, if you have any questions or suggestions about anything ask them on the forum and I will get back to you within a few days.

-Joey Michael aka Bigjoe2003 aka SngIcon
Old 02-08-2007, 08:25 AM

Approximately how many videos are uploaded untill present date @ SNGIcons?
Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 AM

http://www.sngicons.com/videos.php
Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 AM

Where's Pudge & the Party Poker videos? Will Pudge be making PP videos exclusive? How many PP videos are expected to be made with in the next two months?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where's Pudge & the Party Poker videos? Will Pudge be making PP videos exclusive? How many PP videos are expected to be made with in the next two months?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have a microphone and Camtasia, the software needed to record screen captures until Tuesday. I'm in the middle of a big downswing and can't really move my money around for fear of going busto on Stars. That being said using HH replayers it is pretty easy to dig up old SNG's and replay them using a hand replayer and expect one of the four of us to do that very soon.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:19 AM

This question was asked , but i dont think it was answered:

Does SNGIcons/PokerXFactor currently provide videos in different video formats i.e. for video ipods?

Being able to watch these videos on the move or to fill in time on the train would be the nuts.