FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread April

lets flip some whos down?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just curious as to why in your opinion it was dumb, since myself, and other players I know do exactly what I said to help get outside the box and bring a new strategy to their games. I definitely wasn't joking in my response to Rat. If you don't want to post here, you can PM me, sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snow, if someone is losing in these games it's a matter of basics & control, not needing some different strategy. That said I'd love to hear anything you do out of the ordinary. I have a few of my own little things, and I'm trying to work on a 3-bet/4-bet strategy now.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(a pair of Eights) and LOST (-$212.50)[/i]
BB had 5 3 (two pair, Fives and Threes) and LOST (-$431.20)
Hero had Q Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Queens) and LOST (-$431.20)

BB had T T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Tens) and LOST (-$200)
BTN had 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Nine high) and LOST (-$414.55)
Hero had 8 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Eights) and LOST (-$415.55)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did all the monies go I wonder...
Old 04-25-2007, 10:52 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to say since I have began steadily reading SSNL on 2+2. My online game has improved tremendously. I just finished out my best session this april winning over $700 for the night at 100NL and I am up 3k for the month. I don't want to repost the brag, I put the graph up in BBV.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post10125374

Thanks for everything and keep the quality strat and content posts coming.
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2007, 11:15 PM

Cmon, this is just funny,

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $133.30
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $100</font>
UTG: $102.35
MP: $101.50
CO: $113.55
BTN: $61.75

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
3 folds, BTN calls $1, SB calls $0.50, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($3) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($3) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

<font color="black">River:</font> ($3) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets all-in for $99</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $99

Pot Size: $201 ($3 Rake)

SB had 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high) and LOST (-$1)
Hero had 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high) and LOST (-$1)
Old 04-25-2007, 11:16 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Someone did that to me yesterday HU in a little pot. I told him he's just giving FT more rake. Grrrrrrrrr. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I just wanted to say since I have began steadily reading SSNL on 2+2. My online game has improved tremendously. I just finished out my best session this april winning over $700 for the night at 100NL and I am up 3k for the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job sir. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:20 PM

What I thouhght wass funny was BNs action on the river.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:21 PM

wow, i make a sick bluff on one table and a big mistake on the other

i call a raise w/ 98s and flop TP and FD. he c/c my flop bet. turn is a T and he c/r all-in and I call like a fish he had JT for damn better pair, wow i suck.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:29 PM

Grinding out the FTP points, Grunch?

I actually had a similar hand in our home game today. All of us are online pros/semi-pros, so there's a lot of fancy play syndrome and nobody ever folds top pair. Folding a pair or a straight draw on the flop is out of the question. We play 0.10-0.10NL with a 5 euro buyin, but stacks usually get pretty deep by the end of the night.

So I raise in CO with black 88 to $0.70 (standard raise), Button calls, and the rest of the table folds (this is quite unusual). Flop comes down QJT rainbow. Button gives me zero respect, and he's not folding a 9-K if I bet here. So I sigh and check, he checks. Turn is a K. I'm like "meh", and check. He checks. River A. I obviously go all-in and he calls... with red 88.

Another good hand. The table is 5-handed, I am OTB with 62s. UTG and CO limp, I limp, check, check. Flop comes down KK8, it checks to me, I bet 0.50, SB (Button in previous hand) calls. Turn is a 5, there are still no flush draws. SB checks, I bet 1.30 into 1.50, he check-raises to 3.30. I look at my stack and see I only have 1.5 more left. Not enough to rebluff. I know he's bluffing, but unfortunately he has the best hand, so I fold and he shows J3o.

Later I am in the BB with AJo, Villain limps UTG, CO raises to 0.30 (a weird kind of pot sweetener raise nobody makes with a real hand), Button calls, I call. UTG now limp-reraises to 3.00, folds to me, and I shove for 6.50 more. He folds after thinking for a while whether he has the odds to suck out .
Closed Thread