Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 AM

Default Bet Pot skript at PP dosen\'t calculate potsize

I'm using bet pot v0.2m and FPHG 2.09 and i've been using this programs for a while. But today the ahk skript really messed out. If no one had limped it most often could calculate how much to rais if i used mouse middle or right button. but when someone had limped or i was at the flop the program always choosed 6 or 8$, the scrolling wheel worked fine.
I really don't know where the problem is, i tried to change mod to just se if the ahk couldn't see my table, but that didn't seam to be the case.

any ideas?
Old 04-25-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Bet Pot skript at PP dosen\'t calculate potsize

I have a similar problem and would be very interested in any solutions as well!
Old 04-26-2007, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a similar problem and would be very interested in any solutions as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it after party pokers new update that yours stop to work aswell? I really don't know what i'm missing?

If anyone have any ideas how to get the bet pot work again for partypoker i'd be glad to hear
Old 04-26-2007, 05:55 AM

I was experiencing the same problem, so I checked out the text files in the "live" folder that FreePHG generates which are supposed to update in real-time with the hands you're playing so the bet pot script can read them. I noticed that in one hand, after a couple limpers, the .live file didn't have anything past "Dealing down cards" and thus the bet pot script didn't know anyone had limped...the .live files not updating in real-time could be the source of the problem.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was experiencing the same problem, so I checked out the text files in the "live" folder that FreePHG generates which are supposed to update in real-time with the hands you're playing so the bet pot script can read them. I noticed that in one hand, after a couple limpers, the .live file didn't have anything past "Dealing down cards" and thus the bet pot script didn't know anyone had limped...the .live files not updating in real-time could be the source of the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you see it do this again, then can you either post or send me a copy of what FPHG had saved up until that point and also a copy of what Party has in the instant hand history window at the end of the hand - even just a copy of the line that was delayed should be enough.

What you describe was an old bug, but it sounds like they have changed the HH format again slightly and it's come back. It should be pretty easy to fix so long as I get an example of a line it's not saving in real-time.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you see it do this again, then can you either post or send me a copy of what FPHG had saved up until that point and also a copy of what Party has in the instant hand history window at the end of the hand - even just a copy of the line that was delayed should be enough.

What you describe was an old bug, but it sounds like they have changed the HH format again slightly and it's come back. It should be pretty easy to fix so long as I get an example of a line it's not saving in real-time.

[/ QUOTE ]
If anybody else is getting this problem, then do you get it with observed hands as well? If not, then can you try deleting FPHG.ini (I've a feeling it might have something to do with a corrupted FPHG.ini file and FPHG will make a new one if you delete it... it's my fault for making such a hack of an ini, but I was intending on adding the options into the registry).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]