Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 02:01 AM

Default party problem

When multi tabling on party i find it anoying how the table will switch to the latest table where i've been dealt cards before i've acted on hand from the table i'm on.

Is there anyway to fix this so the next table will only pop up after i've acted on my current hand ?
Old 04-25-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: party problem

Have you tired resizing your tables so you have both tables up at same time. Then select a seat positions so you can see yourself on all tables you play.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:27 AM

I 8-10 table and have each table slightly below and to the right of the last. Sometimes when i'm about to click on an action another table pops up and overlaps it before i have chance to click on the button. On stars the next table wont pop up when it's your turn until you've acted on your hand but on party the table pops up and overlaps it when the next hand is dealt on that table.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:30 AM

You could try 'multitable helper' from www.multitablehelper.com . It was mentioned in the WPT magazine this April and works pretty well.

One thing I should tell you though. When just using the keyboard shortcuts Party Poker will send you an anti-bot pop up. Which is just a copy the numbers and letters into a box excerise. I've had to do this several times with no problems.