Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2006, 06:22 PM

Default Re: FWIW - got my camera, and screamed at Party until they gave me cas

what is the difference in value in the cameras? I understand winning a 400 dollar portable dvd player and getting a 50 dollar item, or getting your image files deleted, but getting a different brand of item for free doesn't seem like a big deal at all. If the cameras were close in value this all seems pretty childish.

edit: I just googled the fuji film, it's a 200 dollar camera.
Also on a side note I won a dvd recorder and actually recieved a dvd recorder(about $175).
Old 02-23-2006, 07:14 AM

Default Re: FWIW - got my camera, and screamed at Party until they gave me cas

[ QUOTE ]
I get all that. But it was free. It was free. It was free.

I'm not saying you should not have gotten — or should not get, as the case may be — the "promised" prize. But really, it was a free promotion. Party could have given you $5.

I just think much time is wasted and much blood pressure driven up by people trying to max out the free [censored] from a company that is operating a very complex platform and has a lot to worry about. The gripes of a few low limit grinders are probably the least of their worries, even when "few" = 1,000+.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. So most of the people complaining on here are winning players. "Grinders" perhaps if you would like to call them that.

What about the (no doubt) hundreds of losing players that don't post on 2+2, but as a result of Party's incompetance might not play on Party again because they feel cheated by this promotion.

I am sorry but these prizes were not "free free free", they were offered in return for earning X points. What would you say if after reaching your accelerator bonus, they turned round and only credited you 25% of the amount. The money is "free free free" right??

Party attract the fish to the site with promotions like these, so when they don't pay up, or screw up, then it is definitely in our best interests to ensure that they pay up and make things right.

John