Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Riina Cards

no prob, nice work man [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i can see how the new fonts makes them better to use. Im not a multitabler so i probably underestimated that part a bit. I love the kembacks too!

cool, i guess my work here is done [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] take care folks, glad to be of service
Old 04-24-2007, 09:11 AM

Yak... you are the man... love the "10" cards with suits.

PM me your FTP name, I'll tithe a little bit.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Yak Cards Version 1

[ QUOTE ]
If u made that green one with the thick edge, could u post it here,so i could modify it for myself? thanx

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a thicker border simple seat, just made it right now, enjoy:

If anyone wants other colors just post and I will make them, I don't feel like making 100 random colors, and some people can change the color themselves anyway.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Yak Cards 1.2

[ QUOTE ]
I like the suit marks, perhaps a bit smaller? I dont know if i would like em in the right corner tho - u couldnt see em when the cards were overlapped.

I havent played with these cards yet tho - because of the card backs bein the same color as the face [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Maybe i should put em in and try em for a few hands [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

They are super sweet tho Yak. Can't wait for the final product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking into improving the suits. Also, I can change the backs again, what would you like?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like the suit marks, perhaps a bit smaller? I dont know if i would like em in the right corner tho - u couldnt see em when the cards were overlapped.

I havent played with these cards yet tho - because of the card backs bein the same color as the face [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Maybe i should put em in and try em for a few hands [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

They are super sweet tho Yak. Can't wait for the final product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking into improving the suits. Also, I can change the backs again, what would you like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Card backs are really contingent on table color. You generally want something to contrast your table color so black table/red card backs etc.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM

I like the colored bordered backs, myself. They look really cool, espec if you match the color to the seatrt_off or seatrt_on. Was just looking at the suit marks again - perhaps a bit of transparency on them, and a bit smaller? Just a thought.

I opened one of your card files in photoshop (i am not a total PS noob)but was unable to edit anything in the file. The layer seems to be locked, and i cant flatten the image. I am sure it is something simple. I didnt have any problems when I changed the colors on your seatrt_ files.

Thanks for thick bordered square too - i can change that color to suit my needs.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Card backs are really contingent on table color. You generally want something to contrast your table color so black table/red card backs etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do you think I should do half dark backs half bright backs?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the colored bordered backs, myself. They look really cool, espec if you match the color to the seatrt_off or seatrt_on. Was just looking at the suit marks again - perhaps a bit of transparency on them, and a bit smaller? Just a thought.

I opened one of your card files in photoshop (i am not a total PS noob)but was unable to edit anything in the file. The layer seems to be locked, and i cant flatten the image. I am sure it is something simple. I didnt have any problems when I changed the colors on your seatrt_ files.

Thanks for thick bordered square too - i can change that color to suit my needs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay I am going to look into transparency and size for the suits.

I am confused about your question about opening the cards in photoshop. Its just a .png so you're not going to get the layers in photoshop unless I send you the .psd files. The reason you had no problems with the seat files was b/c they were simple and basically 1 layer anyway.
I'm not really sure what you are asking.

I will try to include an outline back in the dark card backs from now on.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really like your cards, but I found it kinda hard to read, especially when multitabling and resizing so I changed them a bit and also added some backs of original cards like KEM.
I hope thats fine with you, if not let me know

Thanks again for those great cards, give credit to Riina

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you post the other sizes too? I have trouble re-sizing these. Would be awesome, thanks!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:43 PM

Hey yak-

If I am messing around in photoshop and make some cards, and decide I want to save, what do I do, step by step?

Assume it's in .psd format and I have the IrfanView program. Do I have to save the cards with Irfan too? And what 'color' do I click if it asks me for transparency?