Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: The U-Haul Customer Service Experience from Hell: Trip Report (lo

I also had an issue with them in Boston. Everyone working there is completely retarded. After calling up and reserving a truck, I get there on moving day, fill out all the forms, give them my credit card, rent the additional dolly and the guy hands me the keys and says...."You know how to drive a stick right?"
I said, no....no I don't. He says that every truck they have is stick and couldn't answer me when I asked why this was never mentioned in the 2 times I talked to them earlier.

I had to call my roomate, who was totally hung over from the night before, to take a cab all the way there and drive us to the apartment. On the plus side, the truck was such a huge piece of [censored] that the odometer didn't work so we only got charged for 1 mile of use.

Never again using that company.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also had an issue with them in Boston. Everyone working there is completely retarded. After calling up and reserving a truck, I get there on moving day, fill out all the forms, give them my credit card, rent the additional dolly and the guy hands me the keys and says...."You know how to drive a stick right?"
I said, no....no I don't. He says that every truck they have is stick and couldn't answer me when I asked why this was never mentioned in the 2 times I talked to them earlier.

I had to call my roomate, who was totally hung over from the night before, to take a cab all the way there and drive us to the apartment. On the plus side, the truck was such a huge piece of [censored] that the odometer didn't work so we only got charged for 1 mile of use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, U-HAUL sucks because a grown man can't drive a stick. lawl
Old 04-24-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, U-HAUL sucks because a grown man can't drive a stick. lawl

[/ QUOTE ]

are u dumb? his point was UHAUL sucks because no one told him that it was a manual. LEARN TO READ YOU [censored] MORON

(i can drive a stick)