Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 02:45 AM

Default Re: ADDICKT is just fine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and by MEN you mean guys who settle disputes with sticks and guns and fists instead of brains and common sense, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, clearly he means people who take care of their problems by downing a ton of vicoden and ending up in a psych ward for a few days because he blew all his money gambling and can't afford to feed his daughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even believe any of that actually happened? do they really let you out of a place like that in such a short amount of time. just ban the douche and lets move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it woul be SOOOOO DIFFICULT to unplug my modem for 5 minutes, get assigned a new IP and clear my cache and cookies..

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2006, 02:47 AM

Default Re: ADDICKT is just fine

[ QUOTE ]

Because it woul be SOOOOO DIFFICULT to unplug my modem for 5 minutes, get assigned a new IP and clear my cache and cookies..

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were banned, why in the name of God would you come back? More importantly, why are you still here? If we're all nothing but a bunch of little internet message board girls, why do you feel the need to get so defensive?

Also, I'm still waiting for you to reply to my PM, hotshot.
Closed Thread