Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 01:38 AM

Default Re: ADDICKT is just fine

Yah.. you aint got much to say in private.. Just for the boards..

Be a man and settle it like one.. Dont hide behind your screen pussy
Old 02-23-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are ignoring this user.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll meet you in real life.

A little about me:

I own a gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I own a gun too. Can I stick my gun in your gun?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how hasn't this guy and all his phony accounts been banned yet?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:49 AM

Yes.. thats your only out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]..

im done with you big talkers.. PM me or just keep acting like a bunch of tough guys together..

You are all the dorks that didnt get picked for a sport at recess and cant get girls

I would be bitter too
Old 02-23-2006, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My invite was directed towards those talking chit about my recent pain that I have suffered..

[/ QUOTE ]

no one is flaming you because things have been rough for you. you are getting blasted because you claimed you were going to kill yourself. maybe you had a change of heart. fine. then, as you like to say, "be a man" and apologize for making that suicide post. i'm sure most people would be fine with that. but instead you just reappear with no explanation and expect no one to call you out on it. you brought this on yourself. if you want to beat up the world, fine, but you caused this problem.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My invite was directed towards those talking chit about my recent pain that I have suffered..

[/ QUOTE ]

no one is flaming you because things have been rough for you. you are getting blasted because you claimed you were going to kill yourself. maybe you had a change of heart. fine. then, as you like to say, "be a man" and apologize for making that suicide post. i'm sure most people would be fine with that. but instead you just reappear with no explanation and expect no one to call you out on it. you brought this on yourself. if you want to beat up the world, fine, but you caused this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

No explanantion?? did you even read the post?? I was in the hospital for 4 days while my already compromised liver tried to filter out the acetamenophen.. I then was placed in a psyche ward until I could convince them that I was no longer suicidal.

I have caused a LOT of my own problems, I freely admit that.. But if you are going to call someone out, then be man enough to face him.

If i call ANYONE in the world out, I can promise you that I am not going to act like a little girl when it comes down to it..

If you are brave enough to open your mouth, then dont be upset when that mouth gets filled with your shattered teeth..

Thats all I am sayin, I have made more mistakes than about anyone I know, but I am honest, and I stick behind my words, thats mor than I can say for most of you to this point..

Thats my last post about this.. If you got a problem, come take my money at the tables or face me like a man.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im a winning Player.. I only try to kill myself occasionally, and I usually get sucked out on.

I do cry a lot (not tears type) Just complain a lot.

By the way, any of you tough smart ass guys feel free to PM me and see how yippy you are to my face.

I would be more than happy to meet you and see how tought you are in real life. I will give you my REAL name, where you can find me etc... IM not trying to be an innnnnanet tough guy, I will back it up and we can see how much you have to say when you are swallowing a mouthful of bloody chiclets.

Thanks for your time, and turn your yappers off unless you wankers have something useful to say or you wanna throw.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a tool. I hope next time you go busto you have a deadly weapon close by.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No explanantion?? did you even read the post??

[/ QUOTE ]

what post? the post where you apologized for your suicide note, explained what happened and then thanked those (most of whom have never met you are even heard of you) for their concern? no, i did not read it. please provide a link.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:22 AM

when i read your initial post about killing yourself, i thought those who were bashing you were very irresponsible. if there was even a slight chance you were serious, then people shouldn't be making fun of the situation. now i have realized that i was wrong. you are a complete douche and need to be banned from this website.

mods, wherever you are...don't you think this is getting a little out of hand with the threats of personal violence? please ban him.
Closed Thread