Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Talking Poker, Meyham, and any others having a problem with Auto-Reload...

I put a special debug mode in version 0.64 to try to isolate this problem.

Install version 0.64
1. Set the Debug Mode to 1 (on the Misc tab).
2. When you are seated at a table, the debug tooltip (off of your system tray) should show your stack size whenever it is visible. Let me know if it doesn't, and what value displays instead (and what it should be).
3. Tell me all of the values on this tooltip.
4. What table modifications to you have installed?
5. Try running FTS on a standard (un-modified) table, and see you have the problem.

nano
Old 04-22-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 0.64 4/22/2007
1. Program now saves settings whenever a setting changes, rather than when program exits. This will allow settings to be saved if the user reboots while the program is running.
2. Spaces are now automatically removed from the unlock codes, to help prevent invalid unlock code messages.
3. Added additional debug modes

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .

[/ QUOTE ]

4. Also added command on the Actions2 tab to set the color of the player's note flag. For example, if you move your mouse to a player's box (on the black area), and press F10 (or whatever key you choose) and then 2, this will set this player's note flag to Red. 7 will set it to green. This makes it easy to set the players notes to any color (0 corresponds to the first color in the color drop down box).
Old 04-23-2007, 02:27 AM

I played tonight with no problem (debug mode on). Never got my stack above $1000 though, so that could still be the issue...

Two other things, while I'm posting anyway:

1. My Close "Added to Waiting List" Dialog Box doesn't seem to ever work. Same goes for the "You Finished the Tournament" box and I think the "Auto Post Blinds" box (assuming it's supposed to say Yes for me and close whenever it pops up). Same goes for the "Leave Seat" box, actually..... Maybe none of them work for me...?

2. On your dcity.org page, your link to the "Support Forum" goes to some random page here. You should update that to point to the end of this thread every once in a while, or at least make it point to the beginning. I know - pretty important request, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2007, 12:19 PM

To: nanochip

Could you add this feature?

"Queued tables

One of the most common problems when multi tabling is that tables continue to popup, even though you haven't yet acted on a table. Not only does this increase the stress factor, it also increases the chance of making a misclick, possible resulting in major losses. MTH puts all tables requiring action in a queue, resulting in only one table being 'active' at a time. When you've acted at that table, the next one in the queue becomes active. This also optimized the sequence of tables you act upon, resulting in less timeouts"
Old 04-23-2007, 07:33 PM

When I click Ctrl. F10 no felt colors appear in the boxes. I am doing so when there are no cards on the board. Any suggestions?
Old 04-23-2007, 07:47 PM

Auto-reload works fine for me as long as I use the Table-Size option. I get a lot of overlap that way though so when I set Tabel-Size to "none" and make the windows as small as possible I get the problems described by others.

Would it be possible to make a new Table-size, like "smallest", that'd be great. Thanks for a great product!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:54 AM

So I played 5-6 tables of 2/4 and 3/6 tonight with no problems... UNTIL my stack passed $1000. And then sure enough, BAM - reload maddness (only on the $1000+ table), just like has happened in the past.

I had the Debug Mode 1 option on the entire time, and for the most part, it always looked good... Even when it was reloading my table, my stack size looked correct in the Tooltip. Until I looked a little bit closer, that is.

I took a few screenshots JUST after it was reloading... Notice the PERIOD in my stack where there should be a COMMA. I suspect this is exactly the cause of the problem - FTS thinks my stack is $1.xx when in fact it is $1,xxx.xx.

See for yourself:
Old 04-24-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I played 5-6 tables of 2/4 and 3/6 tonight with no problems... UNTIL my stack passed $1000. And then sure enough, BAM - reload maddness (only on the $1000+ table), just like has happened in the past.

I had the Debug Mode 1 option on the entire time, and for the most part, it always looked good... Even when it was reloading my table, my stack size looked correct in the Tooltip. Until I looked a little bit closer, that is.

I took a few screenshots JUST after it was reloading... Notice the PERIOD in my stack where there should be a COMMA. I suspect this is exactly the cause of the problem - FTS thinks my stack is $1.xx when in fact it is $1,xxx.xx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent troubleshooting there Talking Poker! Thanks!
You're right, the comma was troublesome on the medium and small table sizes. I believe the large table size is OK.

I expect to have a new version released soon with a fix.
Maybe someday I'll be up to the 3/6 game and will spot the problem myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
nano
Old 04-24-2007, 05:26 AM

New Version 0.65 4/24/2007
1. Fixed problem where the hero's stack size would not be read correctly if there was a comma in the numbers (on small and medium table sizes). This caused the auto-reload feature to try reload too often on these smaller tables.

Note: both the program and image files were changed, so be sure to install everything.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-24-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Auto-reload works fine for me as long as I use the Table-Size option. I get a lot of overlap that way though so when I set Tabel-Size to "none" and make the windows as small as possible I get the problems described by others.

Would it be possible to make a new Table-size, like "smallest", that'd be great. Thanks for a great product!

[/ QUOTE ]
tagg,
Auto-Reload requires one of the 3 table sizes to work. The software uses image recognition to read the digits of the stack sizes, and there are template images of all of the digits (at each table size) in the images folders.

I'll put your suggestion for another table size on the todo list, and if there is interest by others for this "smallest table size" I'll consider adding it.
nano