Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Is addickt Ok?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im alive.. I took 45 Vicoden 10/325's which almost shut my liver down and I was in the psyche ward.Im alive though. Sorry if you guys are disappointed

I will try harder next time

[/ QUOTE ]

I already got staked again for 100k.

Thanks
Its cool. Howard and I have become good friends since your last posts. BTW, I wouldnt expect him to stake you ever again.

MDoranD

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my god........ who staked you??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive now been staked by 2 of the top 20 players in the world..

Thanks for asking
Old 02-23-2006, 01:08 AM

Default Re: ADDICKT is just fine

[ QUOTE ]
Im a winning Player.. I only try to kill myself occasionally, and I usually get sucked out on.

I do cry a lot (not tears type) Just complain a lot.

By the way, any of you tough smart ass guys feel free to PM me and see how yippy you are to my face.

I would be more than happy to meet you and see how tought you are in real life. I will give you my REAL name, where you can find me etc... IM not trying to be an innnnnanet tough guy, I will back it up and we can see how much you have to say when you are swallowing a mouthful of bloody chiclets.

Thanks for your time, and turn your yappers off unless you wankers have something useful to say or you wanna throw.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Just when I thought you couldn't sound any more pathetic and moronic....
Old 02-23-2006, 01:08 AM

I'll meet you in real life.

A little about me:

I own a gun.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im a winning Player.. I only try to kill myself occasionally, and I usually get sucked out on.

By the way, any of you tough smart ass guys feel free to PM me and see how yippy you are to my face.

I would be more than happy to meet you and see how tought you are in real life. I will give you my REAL name, where you can find me etc... IM not trying to be an innnnnanet tough guy, I will back it up and we can see how much you have to say when you are swallowing a mouthful of bloody chiclets.

Thanks for your time, and turn your yappers off unless you wankers have something useful to say or you wanna throw.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont care.. Im a winning AND WHINING player.. I like being both.

Step up smart ass. Ive givin you 2 different methods of proving your merit in talking trash.. You have declined both.. So WHO REALLY IS THE PATHETIC ONE?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll meet you in real life.

A little about me:

I'm 6 foot 9, 270 pounds.

I have a third degree black belt in Aikido and a first degree black belt in Judo.

I was an all-state offensive guard for three years in high school football.

Where would you like to meet?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you wanna call me out and talk mess, sure....

My invite was directed towards those talking chit about my recent pain that I have suffered.. Ive been through more crap in the last 2 months than most of you would ever dream of.. Yah, I snapped.. Ive snapped before, and Im sure I will snap again. Ive taked Assault Causing serious Bodily Injury charges for a WHOLE lot less than what some of you fools are talkin.. You can PM me.. We can keep this off the boards.. Im just tellin you, if you got a problem with me, PM ME, we can take care of it.

There were a few posters from a bodybuilding and UFC boards that somehow got this link.... Ask them about me and if I am the guy you wanna start talkin mess to.

I dont have a problem with 99% of the people on here.. But if you wanna call me out and say stupid stuff, then step up and be a man.

Damon
Old 02-23-2006, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I would be more than happy to meet you and see how tought you are in real life. I will give you my REAL name, where you can find me etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like you were going to kill yourself? You are a liar and a douchebag. Why would anyone believe anything that you say? If you crawled out of the desert and told me that you were thirsty, I would not believe you. Go play in traffic.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont care.. Im a winning AND WHINING player.. I like being both.

Step up smart ass. Ive givin you 2 different methods of proving your merit in talking trash.. You have declined both.. So WHO REALLY IS THE PATHETIC ONE?

[/ QUOTE ]

um, i'm gonna go with the guy who wrote a phony suicide note.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Is addickt Ok?

[ QUOTE ]
Im alive.. I took 45 Vicoden 10/325's which almost shut my liver down and I was in the psyche ward.Im alive though. Sorry if you guys are disappointed

I will try harder next time

[/ QUOTE ]

my god. you failed at failing. aren't there any firearm shops or tall buildings where you live? it's not like splitting that atom. point and shoot or climb and jump. geez.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I would be more than happy to meet you and see how tought you are in real life. I will give you my REAL name, where you can find me etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like you were going to kill yourself? You are a liar and a douchebag. Why would anyone believe anything that you say? If you crawled out of the desert and told me that you were thirsty, I would not believe you. Go play in traffic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh.. why dont you just respond to my PM's toughy.. Dont act all bad on here..

Im done arguing with you pussies.. PM me if you want to be a man, or just keep acting like an internet tough guy.. I aint trynig to hide behind my keyboard. how about you?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh.. why dont you just respond to my PM's toughy.. Dont act all bad on here..

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. it said "go away." please do. troll.
Closed Thread