Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Withdrawl From UB using Moneybookers

[ QUOTE ]
I am sick of countries lumping Canada with the U.S. Whether it's pure ignorance or whatever, it's beginning to annoy me. The U.S. does not OWN Canada. Canada is a separate country. Canada is NOT their 51st state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, we don't want you as part of the US either.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am sick of countries lumping Canada with the U.S. Whether it's pure ignorance or whatever, it's beginning to annoy me. The U.S. does not OWN Canada. Canada is a separate country. Canada is NOT their 51st state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, we don't want you as part of the US either.

[/ QUOTE ]

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT: My statement was referring to websites applying policies to Canada that are meant for the U.S. I wasn't insulting the U.S., but I think you were insulting Canada. What business is this of yours anyways about websites policies towards Canada? How does that affect you in any way? You aren't Canadian so mind your own business.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just made my first deposit through moneybookers today and it went through fine. I guess you can deposit but not withdraw using MB? this sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if you can deposit with MB, you should be able to withdraw using MB. Don't take any excuses that they give you!

[/ QUOTE ]

My withdrawl got rejected by UB even though I had previously made a deposit. I'll shoot them off an email when I've got the chance.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:23 PM

OK what is going on here? This is the email I got from them.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir/Madam ,

We're sorry but we are not able to withdraw to Canadian Moneybookers accounts at this time, as they no longer accept withdrawals derived from gaming transactions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Randy
Withdrawal Support

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to recall a few people got their cashouts to Moneybookers from other sites (this is from the ewallet for Canadians thread). I hardly play at UB any more but I know their CS isn't the greatest. Not sure what the next move is here but their reason sounds like total BS. I'll have to confirm with Moneybookers first though.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK what is going on here? This is the email I got from them.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir/Madam ,

We're sorry but we are not able to withdraw to Canadian Moneybookers accounts at this time, as they no longer accept withdrawals derived from gaming transactions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Randy
Withdrawal Support

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to recall a few people got their cashouts to Moneybookers from other sites (this is from the ewallet for Canadians thread). I hardly play at UB any more but I know their CS isn't the greatest. Not sure what the next move is here but their reason sounds like total BS. I'll have to confirm with Moneybookers first though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is bull***t. It's a UB thing. Their CS needs to get up to date information.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:05 AM

It seems like UB is just using any excuse they can not to pay people. - I am currently going through one of their "random security checks" (as have many people) that could take "up to 20 business days". I have not heard why yet, but I can only assume its because I have been winning too much and cashing out too often, so it wouldn't suprise me that you can deposit but not withdrawal due to strange reasons. Right now my account is "not allowed to make withdrawals" and my pending withdrawal is frozen, but they will still let me make deposits. (which is obv. the last thing I would ever do right now)
Old 04-22-2007, 01:08 PM

wow i've never had a "random security check" but i've had withdrawls cancelled b/c of lack of play. UB seriously needs to get some better CS or state things in the T&C. that sucks. good luck w/ that.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:27 PM

Well I emailed MoneyBookers just to confirm and they said all is still good. I forwarded that to UB although I doubt this will get resolved any time soon.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:47 PM

OK I just tried to withdraw again about an hour ago for the hell of it and it worked fine. Money is already in my Moneybookers. I have no idea what is going on at UB.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:04 PM

Update on my end.

Story:
Friday requested withdrawl (UB to MB)

Sat: 1)Email from UB saying cashout confirmed. 2) No money received 3) Check cashier at UB, see absurd message. 4) Email cashier "please fix this for me" 4) Get reply - wait til Monday, supervisor's off for weekend.

Monday: 1) Email from UB cashier saying it'll be approved. 2) I reply and say Thanks! 3) Money appears in MB

I'm just glad to be done with it so I can't at the moment be bothered to complain about how absurd their message is. Ahh, if MB works I won't have to see that nonsense again anyway.

Fingers crossed.