Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

Ok - signed up for MB but my Mastercard (Capital One) won't work for gaming sites. Which of your are using a CC for MB, and which Canadian CCs work? (for deposit)
Old 04-20-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok - signed up for MB but my Mastercard (Capital One) won't work for gaming sites. Which of your are using a CC for MB, and which Canadian CCs work? (for deposit)

[/ QUOTE ]

Kasrielle,

CIBC Visas, TD Visas, Citibank Mastercards, and PC Mastercards work for deposits at gambling sites. Although a buddy of mine couldn't register his PC Mastercard for a Click2Pay account.

All RBC Visa cards and MBNA Mastercards do NOT allow deposits on gambling sites. I guess we can add CapitalOne cards to this list as well.

I applied for a TD Visa online and got the card in the mail 5 business days later. I checked CIBC's website and they take 2-3 weeks to process applications, just something to keep in mind if time is a factor for you. Hope this helps.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
woooooooooooo! pokerstars supports MB!!!

that makes MB supported on all major sites: party, stars, FTP, AP, UB!

edit: within weeks for FTP

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! Hopefully ECash Direct (Interpoker, SunPoker, etc.) adds moneybookers in the near future too. Then I'll be completely satisfied.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is GREAT news. Now I won't sweat it if I can't get that whole EPP CC confirmation working, as any site I play is covered by either MB or C2P, if not both.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This might be a stupid question, but can anyone who is using MoneyBookers, direct me on how to deposit to my poker account from my MB account. I have tried it a few times, and each time it takes me back to the MB account page. I am a bit confused. Any help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you try to deposit to your poker account using MB, your poker site will put you through to your MB account where you will have to verify the transaction by entering your MB e-mail address and your MB password. Once you do, you will get a confirmation message that the transaction has been completed and how much you deposited. Make sure the e-mail address registered with your poker site matches that of your MB account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, although this is a little more onerous than NT, I believe it is more secure. I know there were people that complained that NT didn't use this sort of set-up, because the way it was with them, the poker site would be receiving all of your secure information.

One other thing to watch out for...once when I paid by MB, the Turing number didn't display properly (I got a broken image), and I wasn't able to enter it. I just entered 6 numbers, and when it failed, I just had to reenter my MB login info, password, and the Turing number again...the second time, the Turing number showed up fine.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:38 AM

Added MB to PStars [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], corrected Betfair.

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss (some), Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), Everest, iPoker (some), Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame (NOT Hollywood), Pacific, Party, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Microgaming (some), OnGame (NOT Europoker), Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), GamesGrid, FT, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB
EcoCard - Dobrosoft (FCP, Wingows), iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet), Poker4Ever
ATMOnline - Dobrosoft (Poker World), UB
ewalletxpress - Bugsy's Club, Dobrosoft (FCP)
No eWallet - Crypto (Betsafe, Poker Plex, Totalbet, UK Betting, Will Hill), Paradise, Poker Champs

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Crypto, Dobrosoft, Everest, FT, GamesGrid, iPoker, Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Poker Champs, Poker4Ever, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 17,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, no other C2P fees)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites:
Cashouts from Sites:
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee
Old 04-20-2007, 08:30 AM

Hey guys, I need to get money off of full tilt, and they offered to send me a cheque, but I was looking for something faster than going through their verification process of scanning and emailing the required documents and then waiting. I was going to sign up for a click2pay account and cash out through there, but someone said the cheque they mail you is in euros anyways. Would you guys recommend using an ewallet to move the money from FTP-&gt;Ewallet-&gt;Party EFT? How hard of a process is it and how long would it take? Keep in mind I haven't signed up for a new ewallet yet.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:41 AM

Alright so my bank sucks, doesn't have a SWIFT code, and requires me to use Scotia Banks SWIFT code, then they issue a bank draft to my bank.

Obviously a lot of hassle which I don't want to go through. I'm an affiliate too so I make frequent withdrawals.

So I figure I will sign up with a new bank. I won't be using it for internet banking or anything like that - the one I am with has hot rates so I stick with them. But it'll be to accept withdrawals from moneybookers et al, then just use my debit card to withdraw. I live downtown Kingston and have most banks at my disposal(Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Scotia, TD etc) so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:15 PM

C2P &amp; MB deposit/withdrawal question:
Is there a difference between MB's international bank transfer and C2P's wire transfer? Is MB's bank transfer an EFT?
Old 04-20-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! This is the best news I've read all week [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread