Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Coaching

Just pick me, and you wont regret it. I currently play 20/40 and have no idea how I came to play that high I actually suck and need coaching, I never had a coach before. I will be very thankfull for coaching.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mntbiker,

don't overthink it too much I find when people take a beating and have to move down through the limits they deconstruct their game and some of the profitable stuff goes out the window b/c they are so unsure of themselves. You used to play really nice poker when not tilting/chasing losses and action. Look at your hh's from back then and make some minor adjustments and then go and hammer the 5/T and up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I go through this phase in my poker life every 6 months or so. Hit a truely bad run, play worse, question that I EVER played a winning game.

Im going through stoxs book to get a bit back on track and am looking forward to starting fresh this week.

Thanks
Old 04-16-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I coached wunderkid and then he flooded the forum (which I try full credit for) so I think im a bad coach that just confuses the hell out of people lol

[/ QUOTE ]

no man I enjoyed it pretty much! The HHs i posted where the ones from my earlier 40BB loosing i talked about from wich i wanted to send you the HHs but i decided to put the questionable Hands into the Forum because i get more opinions from other good players inclusive yours(well you didnt post in any Thread but...)Anyway it was pretty cool and good for my confidence so

and btw you said the best way to improve for me to review HHs and post them in the Forum, thats what i did [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2007, 06:47 PM

yah I know I was just messing around regarding the confusing you bit.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:58 AM

Hey Bluffsta, I would really appreciate a coaching session. I’m a full ring player transitioning to 6-max, but it seems that I’m unable to really beat stakes above 2/4 limit (fullring and 6-max). I have played a decent amount of 3/6, 5/10 and 10/20, but the result has been roughly breakeven so far. So I’m probably doing something right since I’m not loosing, but there is probably still a lot in my play that is leaking money.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:05 AM

I imagine i saw this too late? The story of my life..

I am playing NL lately but i really love limit (i play up to 15/30 mostly) and i certainly would like to improve.

If you decide to take one more consider me. Thanks!