Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2006, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Mike Matusow: Idiot or Chicken?

He sounded like he was drugged out during that interview.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:14 PM

My favorite quote, at the end:

Mike: I don't wanna play limit just to say "ooh, wook at me, huh huh, I beat you in wimit" - I don't give a f$%^.

Yes, this poll is a coinflip.

ScottieK
Old 02-22-2006, 01:47 PM

why care?he blows his money as easy as a rat can get addicted to cocaine should be a sub-superstar
Old 02-22-2006, 04:09 PM

I hear Andy Beal is a billionaire poker player with at least a million dollar bankroll.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear Andy Beal is a billionaire poker player with at least a million dollar bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. I have it on good authority that Andy Beal is NOT A POKER PLAYER.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. I have it on good authority that Andy Beal is NOT A POKER PLAYER.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. he plays limit, and as everyone knows "limit hold'em is a game for morons who can't play poker"
Old 02-22-2006, 05:53 PM

Default the correct answer

I admit that on the surface it seems that a strong case can be made for both, but there is only one correct answer. Let's look at the subject in question: Mike Matusow.

1.) He is clearly an excellent NLHE tournament player. He is capable of pulling off HUGE bluffs with nothing. Would a chicken be able to do this? No. Would an idiot make large bluffs that could cripple his chip stack? Yes.

2.) He has purchased cocaine. Would a man who is a chicken put himself in such a scary/legally perilous situation? No. Would an idiot? Yes.

3.) Would a chicken risk his financial security by dusting off the majority of his WSOP take gambling online? No. Would an idiot? Yes.

The evidence is too extensive to present in its entirety, but the preceding examples paint a clear picture; the correct answer is clearly idiot. If you believe that the correct answer is chicken instead of idiot, please post your argument here and the judges will consider what you have to say. Have a nice day.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:09 PM

supbro's head is hurting from all the cross-thread referencing. supbro is pissed that troymclur is pretending to be supbro, troymclur did not have 17 tackles for losses, but he does think that playing high steaks poker is crazy and cannot imagine betting 1k on a blind do you like cheeze?

supbro
Old 02-22-2006, 06:29 PM

Where does the mouth respond?
Old 02-22-2006, 07:12 PM

Default Re: the correct answer

[ QUOTE ]
I admit that on the surface it seems that a strong case can be made for both, but there is only one correct answer. Let's look at the subject in question: Mike Matusow.

1.) He is clearly an excellent NLHE tournament player. He is capable of pulling off HUGE bluffs with nothing. Would a chicken be able to do this? No. Would an idiot make large bluffs that could cripple his chip stack? Yes.

2.) He has purchased cocaine. Would a man who is a chicken put himself in such a scary/legally perilous situation? No. Would an idiot? Yes.

3.) Would a chicken risk his financial security by dusting off the majority of his WSOP take gambling online? No. Would an idiot? Yes.

The evidence is too extensive to present in its entirety, but the preceding examples paint a clear picture; the correct answer is clearly idiot. If you believe that the correct answer is chicken instead of idiot, please post your argument here and the judges will consider what you have to say. Have a nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]
You make a compelling argument. Am I allowed to vote for idiot as well as chicken?