Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: PSA: PokerStars will not let me cash out -- EVER!

[ QUOTE ]
JPT - glad things worked out and that Stars either clarified or changed their position on this.
Letting you know how much to play isn't too terribly much to ask although I still think it's hard to blame them entirely because with SO little play compared to the amount of money it really did look like you were trying to get away with something.

The last guy called it a 'misunderstanding' but it sure seems this might have been something they looked into more closely and changed their position on somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't disagree. And I am no longer blaming anybody for anything, as Stars has now done what I have asked for all along and I have nothing to complain about. I owe them a bunch of poker, they'll reconsider after I've played through a bit, and with enough play, they'll allow me to cashout. No hard feelings, no blame, it's all good. Stars came through, IMO.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually you can't - I've been playing on Stars for almost a year and have less that 300 FPPs. However, I play 1.00 S&Gs, and micromicromicro penny ante stakes. And I only play for a few hours a week, which is probably what the OP played...

[/ QUOTE ]

In $1 S&G you get 1 FPP a tourney. That means that you play one a day on average. That way $6,000 would last you about 20 years even if you didn't win one.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

On a side note, many people in this thread said all along that Stars would let you cashout if you'd play more hands. You denied it like 1000x. Well, there ya have it. We were right all along.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. In fact, I specifically acknowledged that more playthrough might get them to allow my withdrawal. At least read the thread before you spout off. My issue was deeper than merely that. I caviled with the position they took that playthrough would not permit me to cashout, and simply sought confirmation that someday I could. In the end I got precisely what I was seeking.

Your (correct) speculation that Stars might eventually let me cashout if I played enough is irrelevant to the main issues presented and discussed in this thread, and I'm sorry that you can't understand why.

Good luck to you with everything; you'll probably need it.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:05 PM

btw, i don't believe op's last email from stars for a minute. misspelling two words? are you joking me? when has stars ever made a reference to 2+2 posts in an email?

ekky,

i read the thread and my entire statement stands.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually you can't - I've been playing on Stars for almost a year and have less that 300 FPPs. However, I play 1.00 S&Gs, and micromicromicro penny ante stakes. And I only play for a few hours a week, which is probably what the OP played...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! Someone with less FPPs than me!! And you're correct, I typically played on the train during my commute to work for several weeks (33 mins.). I don't multitable either; I'm not that good. And in fact, after I play an interesting hand, I click the "sit out" button, write down the hand, and discuss it with a buddy of mine later. I'm probably the worst poker player on this thread (but I don't have the least FFP's!! 454 FPPs, BTW)
Old 04-17-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, i don't believe op's last email from stars for a minute. misspelling two words? are you joking me? when has stars ever made a reference to 2+2 posts in an email?

ekky,

hmm I am not the only one that thinks you are fos

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-17-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ekky,

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can prove that it was, will you agree to be forever banned from 2+2? I'll agree to never post again in the event that it is proven that it was not genuine.

Care to take a gamble?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The entire balance in his account is from 4 seperate transfers, from at least three different people. He doesn't even have 1000 FPPs, which I think you can get that many by logging on and farting real loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I said you get that 1000 FPPs for logging on and farting real loud -- not letting out a silent little *poof* like a girl.

Maybe you should add some more beans and cabbage to your diet.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ekky,

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can prove that it was, will you agree to be forever banned from 2+2? I'll agree to never post again in the event that it is proven that it was not genuine.

Care to take a gamble?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you just prove it so that no one doubts you genius?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:22 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you just prove it so that no one doubts you genius?

[/ QUOTE ]

quite honestly, for two reasons: (1) I was hoping to get you to agree to be banned; and (2) I'm not really sure how to prove it (although if you agreed to be banned I'd be open to creative measures, the length to which I otherwise would not go).

But I'll cave on this one if you won't accept my proposal. So how do I prove it?