Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

duggie53,

I think your only options are to do a signup promo at Pokersavvy or apply for a credit card at another bank. My bank account is with RBC too, so I know you can't use your RBC Visa.

I chose to apply for a TD Visa over a CIBC Visa card because the application process for a TD Visa is 5-7 business days compared to 2-3 weeks for CIBC.

Does any one else here use a TD Visa? If so, can you avoid the cash advance fees if you load up your card with a credit balance first?

No Neteller really sucks, I'm going to have to cashout via a bank wire at two sites at least: Will Hill and Interwetten. Because my account currency is GBP Sterling at those two sites RBC is going to charge me whatever the wire fee is in pounds.

I'm still waiting on Eurobet to confirm that Canadians can use moneybookers or else I'm going to have to withdraw via a bank wire there too. Blah.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:41 AM

For the heck of it I loaded some of the gift card money onto www-card.com and tried using that to get it into Moneybookers - no luck.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For the heck of it I loaded some of the gift card money onto www-card.com and tried using that to get it into Moneybookers - no luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...STOP ALREADY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldn't do anything else until you find out what MB's done with your account. Is your whole account deemed non-gaming now, or just what you deposited with the CC? I'd want to find that out before I did anything else if I were you.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:02 AM

I see moneybookers on Hollywoood Poker main page

there is a reason you say we can not use it at HP ?

i dont have the software install on my PC yet but i am interested in signing up soon maybe
Old 04-17-2007, 09:41 AM

Oooh. That would be a good thing.

Unfortunately, MB listing and its use by Canadians is a iffy thing. Some sites (Pacific, Eurobet, etc.) have it listed yet do not allow Canadians to use it.) I wish I knew why.

The listing at Hollywood might be new, which would be fantastic; it wasn't there when I previously checked. Additionally, it's also absent from the listing at BW.

If it works please post an update.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...STOP ALREADY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldn't do anything else until you find out what MB's done with your account. Is your whole account deemed non-gaming now, or just what you deposited with the CC? I'd want to find that out before I did anything else if I were you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have the option to designate whether the non-gaming option applies just to the deposit you are making at the time, or to all deposits you will be making. Obviously I chose the former, so a successful "gaming" deposit should allow me access to gambling sites.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:28 PM

I am down to almost no real options, several of the sites I play (willhill, CarlosPoker and NoIQ) have zero options for me to fund/cashout besides bankdrafts and CCs.

I guess I'll be just using drafts and credit cards, my CIBC Visa worked on Paradise and I go funds re-deposited on it.

Does anyone know an easy way how to find out this info?
//
Sort Code & Account Number (is sort code the transit number?)

International Bank Code.

I need it to cash out of Carlos, they wont even cut me a cheque.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Has anyone withdrawn from moneybookers by bankwire to a TDcanadatrust account or other Canadian bank account?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am down to almost no real options, several of the sites I play (willhill, CarlosPoker and NoIQ) have zero options for me to fund/cashout besides bankdrafts and CCs.

I guess I'll be just using drafts and credit cards, my CIBC Visa worked on Paradise and I go funds re-deposited on it.

Does anyone know an easy way how to find out this info?
//
Sort Code & Account Number (is sort code the transit number?)

International Bank Code.

I need it to cash out of Carlos, they wont even cut me a cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

So there's no normal way to cash out from Will Hill? This bank wire option from GBP to CAD is terrible. Damn I wish I cashed out from some sites back to Neteller before the deadline.

Party Poker has an explanation for how to find your bank account numbers by looking at a cheque. They are the numbers at the bottom of your cheque. You can find this info in the Party cashout help.

Or you could probably find it on the internet or better yet, by calling your bank (especially to find out the international bank code).
Old 04-17-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone withdrawn from moneybookers by bankwire to a TDcanadatrust account or other Canadian bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Closed Thread