Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you like them, what do you like about them?
Catchy, well-written songs 84 25.93%
Mick Jagger's unique voice 41 12.65%
They defined blues-based rock-and-roll music for a generation 69 21.30%
Great musicians 61 18.83%
Everything about them is great, you're insane 69 21.30%
Voters: 324. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: POG Anniversary Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The new illwagon appears obviously wolf-driven, can we not lynch another random utr player until we at least settle akimbo? Especially the second last person to jump on pinktutu day 1?

[/ QUOTE ]
The logic in this paragraph is so awful I don't even know where to start

[/ QUOTE ]

Well please explain to me why we are not choosing to settle the akimbo issue today?

I have a very strong villager tell on ill on the proviso grindhouse is not evil; if we want to test ill then we should lynch grindhouse. Add to this the fact Ill has made sense all game and there has been no case made against him.

He is one of the last people I would want to vote, and if refusing to join the bandwagon of a likely villager when the most wolfy player in the game just survived a tied vote last night makes me wolfy, well then I really dont know what to say about you.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:08 PM

i hate you jimbob
Old 04-16-2007, 07:11 PM

i had forgotten that ill subliminal switched to tutu last minute.

vote gingerbread for now
Old 04-16-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The new illwagon appears obviously wolf-driven, can we not lynch another random utr player until we at least settle akimbo? Especially the second last person to jump on pinktutu day 1?

[/ QUOTE ]
The logic in this paragraph is so awful I don't even know where to start

[/ QUOTE ]

Well please explain to me why we are not choosing to settle the akimbo issue today?

I have a very strong villager tell on ill on the proviso grindhouse is not evil; if we want to test ill then we should lynch grindhouse. Add to this the fact Ill has made sense all game and there has been no case made against him.

He is one of the last people I would want to vote, and if refusing to join the bandwagon of a likely villager when the most wolfy player in the game just survived a tied vote last night makes me wolfy, well then I really dont know what to say about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is there an akimbo issue again?
Old 04-16-2007, 07:14 PM

I think JimBob is my hero. FPS FTW!

We just have to let wolves miss the seers to win. This is going to happen. Please let us not screw this up.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:41 PM

For those even considering voting Marie Ant, look at this last minute post from pinktutudog that came just after a last minute vote change by Marie Ant onto pinkdog

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, please lynch Marie tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember, pinkdog thinks they will live at this point. There's a few other things that happened day 1 that just don't make sense with Marie as a wolf, so I'll be pretty upset if we lynch one of the most obvious villagers in the game.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:43 PM

Also, I'll admit I have no idea what JimBob is talking about, but I'm pretty sure he only does that jazz as a villager or maybe a neutral, not as a wolf.

...unless he's some wolf without nightchat, and I have no idea if we have any of those left. I could see that happening. But this is the act of someone working alone, that's for sure.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:54 PM

Akimbo is pretending he doesn't know what happened N1, and pretending he doesn't know what "the Akimbo issue" is.
Marie, very reasonably, is puzzled by what happened last night.

I debated whether to say anything when I first came on this morning. I decided to wait a little while to see who Akimbo would accuse today.

Unlike billyjimbubba, I am going to be perfectly clear with my important announcement, which among other things, clears up the Akimbo issue:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am GT1T.

On N1 I moved a vote from grinder to pinktutu, putting tutu 1 vote ahead instead of 1 vote behind. pinktutu died. This much is not news - we covered yesterday that this was probably what happened and that I didn't need to come out yesterday to confirm this.

On N2 I took a vote off of pope without putting it onto akimbo, so that akimbo was 1 vote ahead. The evil vote buyer used his power to save akimbo and kill pope instead.

I have confirmation from the rulemeister than vote buys are immune from the effects of the hookers and such. One of two things happened last night:

Akimbo is a wolf, and the evil vote buyer saved him;
or, just barely possible, the wolves had some reason to believe that pope was more dangerous to them than akimbo - but its hard to see what reason that could be since they never got ANY peeks out of their evil seer.

IMPORTANT ADVICE:

Take a long hard look at where akimbo's fingers have pointed today, back the hell off the people he's trying to frame, and see if we can figure out why he wants to frame them.

It may or may not be necessary to turbo-lynch akimbo, if we have a VALUABLE lynch-for-information to do first, and then take out the 90+percent confirmed wolf tomorrow.

Further comments about my role and actions:

I really expected my role to be a completely useless power role, since whole games sometimes go by with no nearly-tied votes. It's been amazingly lucky -- or very astute playing by people who appreciated the value of a vote buyer -- to have two nearly tied bandwagons. It is almost as good as getting a 50% chance at a peek, getting to choose who to put in the lead and see if the wolves act or not. (Memo to grinder: this is the one thing you were wrong about this morning. While I am alive, tied or nearly tied bandwagons at sunset are GOOD - I will manipulate each one to guarantee no coinflips happen and I will know if the evil vote buyer moved a vote the opposite way I did. once I am dead, yes, avoid letting the day end with wagons less than 3 votes apart, to neutralize the evil vote buyer.)

It has been luck, so far, that my reads as to which person to put in the lead were right: I had no outside information... just my own reads that were slightly wolfy on pinktutu and akimbo and neutral on grinder and pope.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:57 PM

vote akimbo

because confucius says so
Old 04-16-2007, 08:05 PM

akimbo is way better than bees knees