Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MB just got back to my question about PC Financial.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be kindly informed that according to our records, your bank (PC Financial) is using a correspondent bank (CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE TORONTO) for their international transfers. Please be kindly informed that in order for us to be able to send the money to your bank account, your bank, should not be using any correspondent banks for their international transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that sucks. Neteller had no problems with PC Financial.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may not work, but I did contact PCFinancial to find out their SWIFT code. It's CIBCCATT. As has already been mentioned, it is a correspondent bank but you might get it through. Just FYI.

Cheers
Old 04-16-2007, 04:22 PM

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but i couldn't find an answer in the last few pages.

Can I load Moneybookers with a prepaid credit card like the one's they sell at Safeway? Will it make any difference which gambling/non-gambling box I check?

The Royal Bank wants a $42 fee to transfer funds into Moneybookers so I'm looking for a cheap way to get some money in, and then I'll deposit into Party and upload from my Party account.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:34 PM

Not sure about the prepaid debit but I suggest you do one of the promos at PokerSavvy and get paid with a Moneybookers gift certificate. That's what I did. Worked like a charm.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but i couldn't find an answer in the last few pages.

Can I load Moneybookers with a prepaid credit card like the one's they sell at Safeway? Will it make any difference which gambling/non-gambling box I check?

The Royal Bank wants a $42 fee to transfer funds into Moneybookers so I'm looking for a cheap way to get some money in, and then I'll deposit into Party and upload from my Party account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure it says somewhere there on the MB site that if you check the non-gaming box, you will NOT be able to use those funds at a gaming site. No one has tried this and reported back, so I don't know if that will restrict all of your MB funds, or how that will work. I didn't want to chance it, so I checked the gaming box.

Prepaid CCs, I don't know. Please let us know how it goes if you try it. I also used PokerSavvy to load MB for the first time, and highly recommend it.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM

I am from Vancouver, Canada... I emailed them about their fees and whatnot and thats what they replied with after like 3-4 days. The whole cheque in eurodollars seems pretty ridiculous. Looks like the debit card is the best idea even with the fees right now...
Old 04-16-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MB just got back to my question about PC Financial.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be kindly informed that according to our records, your bank (PC Financial) is using a correspondent bank (CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE TORONTO) for their international transfers. Please be kindly informed that in order for us to be able to send the money to your bank account, your bank, should not be using any correspondent banks for their international transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that sucks. Neteller had no problems with PC Financial.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may not work, but I did contact PCFinancial to find out their SWIFT code. It's CIBCCATT. As has already been mentioned, it is a correspondent bank but you might get it through. Just FYI.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]
clearly not. my withdrawal was rejected. and MB explained why.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am from Vancouver, Canada... I emailed them about their fees and whatnot and thats what they replied with after like 3-4 days. The whole cheque in eurodollars seems pretty ridiculous. Looks like the debit card is the best idea even with the fees right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting...I hope this doesn't mean that chart is accurate. More likely incompetent CS, but you never know. Hopefully someone with a C2P ATM card will post a trip report soon.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the same swift code I used one and a half weeks ago for PC Financial. Didn't work for me with Moneybookers.

Thanks for the thought, anyway.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:20 PM

Got my CC statement today, which has led to a few random eWallet discoveries:

ePassPorte...what a pain in the ass!!! I called CIBC Visa shortly after they sent my charge through, and they could only give me a Canadian amount. I tried the EPP currency converter, of course the amount was wrong. Well, you get two chances, so I thought I'd just wait for my statement, where they always show the original US authorization amount. Well, since they don't actually charge your CC (they just have it show as pending and then cancel it), it's not on there! I phoned CIBC again, and since it's not in the last 5 days (!?!), they can no longer see it. I entered a random amount on EPP to move things along (and to take a 1/200 chance I might guess right), and now I'm locked out of verifying that CC. I've sent a message through the "messaging center", we'll see what happens.

Moneybookers - much better! I chose the verify CC option with them a few weeks back. They increase your limits right away, but you still have to go back and verify the amount to be able to use that CC. I don't care about using the CC, but I thought I'd better verify just in case they took the limit increase away if I didn't complete that step. There on my statement is the original US $ amount, I entered it, and it verified with no problems. Even better, it appears they increased my limits ANOTHER 3,000 Euro (app $4,000 US). I'm now up to $16,260 US, and I could still verify my bank account for another 5,000 Euro...which would bring me close to $23,000 US. I'm not sure if you're supposed to get 3,000 Euro x 2 for the CC process, but I did! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The only bad news - I was hit with a $5 cash advance fee on my CC. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Click2Pay - I did my first load by CC to get things going...it appears that it was NOT treated as a Cash Advance. It did come only a couple of days before the last day of my statement, so I suppose it could show up on my next statement...but my MB Cash Advance charge came through the same day, so I'm hopeful this means I'm off the hook.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:01 PM

i got hit with a cash advance fee for 2.75 when i loaded my MB with my PC mastercard.
Closed Thread