Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Are Neteller ETF\'s slower than usual for Canadians?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to ninja bump this but quick question from someone who is a bit lost.

Im trying to cash out 1000$ on stars, but I thought neteller was closed to canadians. But when I try to cashout from stars it only gives me the option to cashout to neteller?

So neteller works for cashing out? But we cant use it to deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Neteller still works for withdrawing then it might not be so useless after all. Post here if it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it still works for canadian. That option was removed for me after April 9th on PS.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:22 PM

I'm relatively sure that most of your issues have been resolved but here's the lowdown on what happened last week.

Like many of you, I was also waiting on some final withdrawals from my NETeller account and when it had taken (in my opinion) far longer than normal I contacted them and here was the gist of the issues.

First, NETeller just changed over from using 3 separate 3rd party payment processors to 1 for Canadian customers. Since this change they've extended their "usual" time from 1-2 days to up to 5 days.

Second, as was suggested before, both Friday and Monday were bank holidays, so nothing happening then.

Third, NETeller was informed by their remaining payment processor on Wednesday evening that the processor was having some "technical delays". What that meant was their processor was telling keying in payments as accepted, but nothing was actually being deposited into client accounts.
As of late Thursday, however, all of my "floating" NETeller monies that were due were in my bank account.

In case you were interested.

Cheers
Old 04-15-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to ninja bump this but quick question from someone who is a bit lost.

Im trying to cash out 1000$ on stars, but I thought neteller was closed to canadians. But when I try to cashout from stars it only gives me the option to cashout to neteller?

So neteller works for cashing out? But we cant use it to deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Neteller still works for withdrawing then it might not be so useless after all. Post here if it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it still works for canadian. That option was removed for me after April 9th on PS.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this hasn't already been addressed, I'll see if this clears it up.

NETeller no longer does any gaming transactions (funding or withdrawal)with Canadians (not sure what else they do actually). If you try to do so, they'll either give you an error, or NETeller will block the deposit on their end.
If the only option you have at a site is to withdraw to NETeller, you'll need to set up some new payment strategies from Bobo's incredibly impressive work in his "list of ewallets for Canadians" thread (sorry, not sure how to link stuff).
Otherwise, I suggest getting cashed out via cheque and wait for snail mail.

Cheers