Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is in the more wrong here?
Anacardo mega wrong 3 2.31%
Anacardo semi wrong 6 4.62%
meh, can't tell 31 23.85%
Kitty semi wrong 40 30.77%
kitty mega wrong. 50 38.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Today I became a pro.

Not so thinly veiled brag post. In my 4 sng's, I finished oom in 2, and won 2. This should effectively triple my bankroll. I should turn pro.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:11 PM

so what is wickss79's morale like now after a few days of grinding? what kind of mood is he in? does he get frustrated after taking 48478977 beats a day? hollla
Old 04-15-2007, 06:19 PM

I've been reading the STT forum for a couple weeks and I registered today just to post in this thread. I want to tell Wicks good luck, we're all counting on you. Also, the Italian meat trio from Papa John's is very +EV.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he should have shoved pre. pair HU is very strong, the fact hes short makes it more obvious

[/ QUOTE ]I almost shoved. Then I decided to do a stop and go. When the flop came I was certain the he had hit and I chickened out. Of course the flop and turn play indicated otherwise.

I also gave a false tell by thinking a while on each street to discourage a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

fancy play syndrome isnt good for micros. not great higher up either but the micros, bad. straightforward play wins it
Old 04-15-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so what is wickss79's morale like now after a few days of grinding? what kind of mood is he in? does he get frustrated after taking 48478977 beats a day? hollla

[/ QUOTE ]Here's the thing about wickss. He has the temperament to play poker for a living; whether he has the game is still in question. I have watched him play poker for 3 years now, and I can tell you that bad beats don't really affect him. The grind doesn't bother him too much either because he loves poker so much.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he should have shoved pre. pair HU is very strong, the fact hes short makes it more obvious

[/ QUOTE ]I almost shoved. Then I decided to do a stop and go. When the flop came I was certain the he had hit and I chickened out. Of course the flop and turn play indicated otherwise.

I also gave a false tell by thinking a while on each street to discourage a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

fancy play syndrome isnt good for micros. not great higher up either but the micros, bad. straightforward play wins it

[/ QUOTE ]I agree with you implicitly. Your posts on the hand in question have been deadly accurate.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading the STT forum for a couple weeks and I registered today just to post in this thread. I want to tell Wicks good luck, we're all counting on you. Also, the Italian meat trio from Papa John's is very +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed. That is an outstanding pizza. We may order it tonight. Hey, we should take pictures of that, right?
Old 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, the hesitation blockers eliminate the bluff, the lack of a bet ergo validates the fact that villain indeed has nothing and turns the pocket pair into a solid bluff catcher on the river. Bravo!
Old 04-15-2007, 06:33 PM

mj, you should be getting paid for being his manager, it sounds like you are everything to him.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha

www.justin.tv

wicks.tv , ahhhh yeah

[/ QUOTE ]
What the hell... 27 days? That's a burp...
Jenni is a legend...
JenniCam
Closed Thread