Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: beat: interested women who cant hold a conversation

if you can't even have a normal conversation with the girl then why would you want to be in a relationship?

relationship = a lot of talking, other [censored], + sex ( but you don't care about the sex right now? ) which means what you are saying just dosen't make sense.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clearly the solution to this problem is to pretend to drunk post on BBV4life

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yes lol
Old 04-15-2007, 03:37 PM

I've only read the OP, but maybe when she stops talking she's waiting for you to make out with her or take her back to your place for sex. Is that really that big of a problem? You can have all the "deeper" convos you want later on.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
karak,

i have bad news for you. women suck at conversations in general. they're always like "oh my god i love teh yankees derek jeter he's so hot" and "i don't understand why you'd watch golf on tv" and omgomgomg head asplode.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's about right, but most of the ones I've met prefer A-rod bc Jeter's too arrogant or something. But yeah, that one comes up pretty much immediately.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got a girl's number tonight att he vid store (diff one) and it seems like I'm gonna be in the same situation. She's cute, but it's really weird to talk to her. It's like she's on her own wavelength. Nonsequiturs galore, subject changes, all the good stuff. However, at least she DOES talk.

There are these two lesbo girls I was hooking up with and they almost never talk. However, when they do talk, it's usually to tell me repeat gossipy stories to me. Basically, women suck A LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is pretty much spot on. Girls do not carry on conversations well. You'll hear a lot of rambling, odd interjections, and the like. They also will frequently not listen to nor comprehend what you say. I usually just block this out bc frankly I don't care, but to each his own.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ask her out and do something with her that makes things easier. Minigolf, feed the ducks at the park, petting zoo, hiking, etc. When you are doing something with a girl, silence is less awkward.

I just got a girl's number tonight att he vid store (diff one) and it seems like I'm gonna be in the same situation. She's cute, but it's really weird to talk to her. It's like she's on her own wavelength. Nonsequiturs galore, subject changes, all the good stuff. However, at least she DOES talk.

There are these two lesbo girls I was hooking up with and they almost never talk. However, when they do talk, it's usually to tell me repeat gossipy stories to me. Basically, women suck A LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
switch to men then
Old 04-15-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ask her out and do something with her that makes things easier. Minigolf, feed the ducks at the park, petting zoo, hiking, etc. When you are doing something with a girl, silence is less awkward.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a woman to stop sucking, marry her.