Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

Update: UB says that moneybookers is no longer processing transfers for canadians. MB says it does.

Now, I don't know if that means that MB will do gambling stuff, or just you know, other stores or whatever.

Regardless, I'm pissed.

For the record, I've never deposited to UB using moneybookers, but they've never claimed that as the cause of their unwillingness to process payments to me with that method.

I'm withdrawing via cheque now, but that's frustratingly long, and at this particular point in my life I actually care about the liquidity, which blows.

Anyways, if you're using UB and moneybookers, please state the date of your last withdrawl using that method (cdn only obv).
Old 04-13-2007, 09:17 PM

davidc i withdrew 50 from ub to my mb acc last night it was there this afternoon no probs
Old 04-13-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Update: UB says that moneybookers is no longer processing transfers for canadians. MB says it does.

Now, I don't know if that means that MB will do gambling stuff, or just you know, other stores or whatever.

Regardless, I'm pissed.

For the record, I've never deposited to UB using moneybookers, but they've never claimed that as the cause of their unwillingness to process payments to me with that method.

I'm withdrawing via cheque now, but that's frustratingly long, and at this particular point in my life I actually care about the liquidity, which blows.

Anyways, if you're using UB and moneybookers, please state the date of your last withdrawl using that method (cdn only obv).

[/ QUOTE ]

Got $750 out via MB on April 6.

I think something's seriously wrong over at UB CS (like usual). There were a couple of other posters on here told the very same thing by UB a couple of weeks ago...long before I was able to withdraw my money. I think they're just a confused bunch over there. Until someone deposits there via MB, attempts to withdraw via MB, and it is declined because MB is no longer an option, I'm not buying it.

BTW, my withdrawal was declined the first time...but it was for lack of play, NOT anything to do with MB.

Also, my inital $10 MB deposit to get things established took several days to process...it was clearly something on UB's end that time as well.

UB CS = morans.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:30 AM

so I was talking to somebody at Scotiabank and they said there is only a $10 fee for RECEIVING a foreign currency wire transfer (not sure how that stacks up to other banks). I stupidly forgot to ask how much it is to send a wire transfer, so I e-mailed her and expect a response on Monday.
Old 04-14-2007, 06:46 PM

Time to bring this to the bottom again...and I had forgotten to make a small change to iPoker earlier.

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Boss (some), Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), Everest, iPoker (some), Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame (NOT Hollywood), Party, Poker4Ever, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Betfair, Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Microgaming (some), OnGame (NOT Europoker), Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), GamesGrid, FT, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB
EcoCard - Dobrosoft (FCP, Wingows), iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet), Poker4Ever
ATMOnline - Dobrosoft (Poker World), UB
ewalletxpress - Bugsy's Club, Dobrosoft (FCP)
No eWallet - Crypto (Betsafe, Poker Plex, Totalbet, UK Betting, Will Hill), Pacific, Paradise, Poker Champs

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Crypto, Dobrosoft, Everest, FT, GamesGrid, iPoker, Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Poker Champs, Poker4Ever, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 14,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, no other C2P fees)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites:
Cashouts from Sites:
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee

Oh, and I also thought this was the most appropriate place for post 1K. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2007, 09:34 PM

Thank you, Bobo for originating and driving this thread.

Congats with this your 1k post -- which comes to following request and I am a little bit puzzled why it was not brought up erlier:

What is your reference info for Refer-A-Friend programm at MB? Both -- a code and a web page.

I understand that you could earn up to 100 Euro in reference fee or 30% of service fee per referred soul, whatever is less, during 1st year of reference.

I mention to new gratefull readers of this very useful thread that they can show their appreciation in the monetary fashion as I plan myself. Which is right appropriate. ( I did not to open MB account yet. )

- two thumbs up.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, Bobo for originating and driving this thread.

Congats with this your 1k post -- which comes to following request and I am a little bit puzzled why it was not brought up erlier:

What is your reference info for Refer-A-Friend programm at MB? Both -- a code and a web page.

I understand that you could earn up to 100 Euro in reference fee or 30% of service fee per referred soul, whatever is less, during 1st year of reference.

I mention to new gratefull readers of this very useful thread that they can show their appreciation in the monetary fashion as I plan myself. Which is right appropriate. ( I did not to open MB account yet. )

- two thumbs up.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 frowns on asking for RAFs...and I can fully understand that policy. I will get that info to you though, thanks for thinking of me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2007, 10:45 PM

any canucks deposited to ladbrokes with m.b? the m.b option doesnt seem to appear for me when i try tyvm
Old 04-14-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any canucks deposited to ladbrokes with m.b? the m.b option doesnt seem to appear for me when i try tyvm

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the sites I just researched from their website. I just went on the Ladbrokes home page again, and there is MB at the bottom of the page. However, when I go to Poker, then to banking, MB is NOT amongst the options. As a matter of fact, there are no eWallets we can use. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'd try emailing them, though...I've seen this before, where the main site offers options that are NOT on the poker client. I have no idea why. Perhaps you can deposit money via MB into a sports betting account, then transfer to a poker account? Just a thought, wouldn't hurt to ask.

Please let us know if you hear anything further, positive OR negative. Hopefully I didn't get your hopes up for nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2007, 11:00 PM

ty for the quick reply bobo i e mailed their c.s about it on friday no reply as yet, shame had my eye on the april br booster will post back when i hear from them
Closed Thread