Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is in the more wrong here?
Anacardo mega wrong 3 2.31%
Anacardo semi wrong 6 4.62%
meh, can't tell 31 23.85%
Kitty semi wrong 40 30.77%
kitty mega wrong. 50 38.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Today I became a pro.

Hmm...how's his craps game?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wickss: Have you given the FPP program any thought? You'll be a SilverStar in five days playing 100 SnG's/day (6.50's), a GoldStar in another 6 days and a PlatinumStar in 10 days on top of that. Which would be roughly 20 days from now! This will give you access to some nice freerools, the weekly 20k and 50k which you should play. On top of this you'll have enough FPP's to "purchase" a hefty 32" LCD monitor by August/September [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I have pipe dreams of getting the Aston Martin. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2007, 02:13 PM

is $1200/mo really enough to support yourself in Kansas, would you not be struggling to even eat properly?

Not trying to be sarcastic, but im honestly curious.

($60*5*4)
Old 04-12-2007, 02:15 PM

MJNumb sorry for accusing you of being sarcastic, clearly i was way off! Loving the picture posts, keep them coming! And keep us up to date with the results.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:20 PM

mjnumb23,

have you thought about what percentage of the monthly take that you rightfully deserve for being wickks' "PR guy"? I am having trouble believing that your fervent support for this rising poker star is completely selfless. My opinion is that you are attempting to get in on the ground floor of something BIG and then later profit. What is your response to this?

btw... good luck wickks!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:22 PM

A few comments. Yeah, I guess I should amend that the library is not completely poker, but every book is related to gambling.

Secondly, if you look close enough at the pic of me, on the computer screen is our now beloved pic of wickss/travis bickle.

Thirdly, wickss keeps traditional poker hours. That is, he starts in the middle to late afternoon, and ends in the wee hours.

Fourthly, Jmills,

The answer to your question depends on the person's situation. For a single person with no debt, and relatively few bills, and commitment to a modest lifestyle, $1,200/month is more than enough to survive in Kansas. Wickss fits the bill on all of these requirements. Surprisingly enough, there is alot of money in Wichita, KS, it just doesn't exist in wickss humble abode..........yet.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:29 PM

Every moment that the OP is without an avatar and a custom title is a crime against humanity.

Let the suggestions begin....
Old 04-12-2007, 02:33 PM

TheSauce,

Thank you for the good inquiry. Honestly, right now I feel just like all of you guys, just having a ton of fun with this and just watching the daily saga unfold. Is it completely selfless? No. If he becomes something, I will require a cut for my efforts to market him, because god knows he would be helpless trying to market himself. He's just not that kind of guy.

I would add though, that he is a friend, and a good guy, and we all know that friends are a precious commodity.

MEMO TO THE RAILBIRDS: Wickss has now begun his fourth day as an internet poker PROFESSIONAL by having just fired up 9 of the 6's on pokerstars. Thank you all for the interest.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:36 PM

diditmyway,

Love the avatar.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wickss: Have you given the FPP program any thought? You'll be a SilverStar in five days playing 100 SnG's/day (6.50's), a GoldStar in another 6 days and a PlatinumStar in 10 days on top of that. Which would be roughly 20 days from now! This will give you access to some nice freerools, the weekly 20k and 50k which you should play. On top of this you'll have enough FPP's to "purchase" a hefty 32" LCD monitor by August/September [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I have pipe dreams of getting the Aston Martin. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you register for this or do you just get the status if you get x amount of points? If it is auto he will have a [censored] ton of points. Good luck again wickss
Closed Thread