Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Rags to riche$

Can anyone recommend any good threads/links about players starting off at the bottom and working their way to the top? I read Brian Townsends post which are very cool but I am looking for more grinder stories such as that.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Rags to riche$

why dont you post this in ssnl? those kids keep track of [censored] like that more than the people here
Old 04-12-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why dont you post this in ssnl? those kids keep track of [censored] like that more than the people here

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your elitist reply. I posted it in HSNL because the interest lies in players that are now playing HSNL not playing SSNL you nit.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone recommend any good threads/links about players starting off at the bottom and working their way to the top? I read Brian Townsends post which are very cool but I am looking for more grinder stories such as that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur name is joeblack you will never amount to anything....Please stay off the big boys forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your elitist reply. I posted it in HSNL because the interest lies in players that are now playing HSNL not playing SSNL you nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post doesn't belong here. It probably doesn't belong in SSNL either, try General Poker or NVG.

The mods should really have a FAQ sticky in this forum to let people know that these types of posts belong elsewhere.

why don't you actually take look into his advice before spouting off. You are going to get better answers there.

The SSNL forum stickys Well posts were players like Aba, KKF and others have a question and answer thread about their rise to HSNL.
Closed Thread