Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Late night Easter Sunday in Chicago

I'm catching a flight from Midway in Chicago at 6am Monday. It's a two hour drive from where I'll be (South Bend area), so I'm thinking that instead of sleeping, I'll just stop by Gary or East Chicago Sunday night and play until about 3am or so. Are there any games going there on a typical late Sunday/early Monday? Will it make a difference that it's Easter? I've never played there (walked through each once just to check them out), so any other suggestions are also appreicated. I usually play 10/20 limit HE, but I know they usually only have lower limits going. I'd play 1/2 NL if that's all that would be going at the time.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Late night Easter Sunday in Chicago

The one time I played at the majestic 2 was months ago on a thursday night and the nl was 2/5 and like 6 tables i believe and I think limit went up to 4/8 but i'm not sure. Give them a call and you'll find out everything, a game at that time might be going, but if your open to limit and nl you should be ok. But call them up it was called trump, now it's majestic 2.

GL have a good flight.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Late night Easter Sunday in Chicago

Thanks. I called and found out that Resorts was going to have 5/10 and 10/20 limits going. I thought they really wouldn't still be going that late on a Sunday night, but I was wrong. The 5 got short handed most of the time, but the 10 was always full.