Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

ok, so here's a question. I need to withdraw like 15k-25k from a Prima skin. I have never used my c2p acct at all, so I am a little worried about moving a large sum on my first transaction. Which would be better?

1. Get the poker site to cut me a check and deposit it into my bank acct (scotiabank)
2. Put the money into my click2pay acct and then get them to cut me a check
3. Put the money into click2pay and then get them to wire transfer me the money. This might cost like $100, but I figure since it's a large sum of $ that's a fairly small %
4. Something I haven't thought of.

My primary concern is getting my money. I don't mind if I have to wait a while to have it hit my bank acct. I also don't mind if the fee is like $100 or something, if that will get me my money either more safely or much more quickly.

Thanks for your help.

edit: I also just saw that the Prima skin I use has "Swift/Direct Bank Transfer" as a withdrawal option as well. I am guessing this is a bank wire option, because the info they ask for looks like the info you need when you try to wire $$ to your c2p acct, so consider this option as well.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so here's a question. I need to withdraw like 15k-25k from a Prima skin. I have never used my c2p acct at all, so I am a little worried about moving a large sum on my first transaction. Which would be better?

1. Get the poker site to cut me a check and deposit it into my bank acct (scotiabank)
3. Put the money into click2pay and then get them to wire transfer me the money. This might cost like $100, but I figure since it's a large sum of $ that's a fairly small %

My primary concern is getting my money. I don't mind if I have to wait a while to have it hit my bank acct. I also don't mind if the fee is like $100 or something, if that will get me my money either more safely or much more quickly.

Thanks for your help.

edit: I also just saw that the Prima skin I use has "Swift/Direct Bank Transfer" as a withdrawal option as well. I am guessing this is a bank wire option, because the info they ask for looks like the info you need when you try to wire $$ to your c2p acct, so consider this option as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
diversify your "risk"
do them all.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jaxup, I also play on Prima and am moving amounts similar to you (I think we play on the same tables sometimes). Due to service charges, direct bank transfer from the site and click2pay seemed like the only viable options for the amount of cash I'm moving. I did a test transfer to click2pay of $30 and it worked fine, so I decided to do the real thing. I just received my 15k withdrawal to my click2pay account. Although they do not charge exchange rate fees, be aware that the rate is calculated on the day it is received rather than the day you cash out, which was 3 business days later in my case. Because the US dollar is rapidly plummeting right now I was somewhat disappointed but...at least no 1.9% right? I plan to withdraw from click2pay by cheque and I'll let you know how it goes. I use a small credit union so I was unsure about setting up a direct bank transfer with Prima, however I'm going to try a direct transfer as it would be a lot quicker than all this e-wallet cheque nonsense. Do you know if there are any fees/exchange rate gouging with direct deposit from Prima?
Closed Thread