Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 08:09 PM

Default OOT I need your Pubcrawl help

Ok, The situation is that me and about 12 of my mixed group of friends are using our Easter Sunday to sequentially visit the 17 pubs/bars in my village. We dismissed the idea of fancy dress in favour of "fancy" dress ie all blokes in suits and ladies in nice semi-formal wear.

I'm trying to think up a gimmick to make the day more fun, so far I've decided that we should split into competing pairs with each one having a challenge. One pair has to steal small items from each pub, one pair has to get kisses from bar staff, one pair has to..... get high fives from as many people as possible??? As you can see I'm clutching at straws now.

If you can come up with more challenges for the pairs idea it would be good, or if you can think of other gimmicks for the day it would be good. Please try to avoid coming up with games where the loser needs to down the drink, since we're moving from pub to pub as a group this will only have the effect of one person standing around waiting.

Cliff Notes: Pub crawl 12 people, need ideas for challenges not involving downing of drinks.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: OOT I need your Pubcrawl help

One pair has to see who can go the longest without peeing?
Old 04-06-2007, 08:12 PM

Most foreign signatures, best napkin-crafted jewelry item...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Have all the pairs collect a certain item from people. See which couple can collect the most out of the group. That something to collect could be something most likely a lot of people will have or you could make it something that maybe no one will have, that when someone actually has it, it's quite important to get it somehow. You could do a variety of spinoffs on that idea. You could also just do a full blown treasure hunt.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM

The treasure hunt idea sounds interesting, I think that's mainly an American phenomena but one that sounds good. They'd have to be items that people are going to be get semi-easily from others at the pubs though.

Suggestions?