Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: RakeReport.net Update-Gmail Account Compromised

My atitude is of a client that dont have mails, from the site in 15 days, answering me my questions, only because im new on this thing of rake and i read what the site has to read...got it?
After this discussion came to foruns i knew that ppl are paid in the 15th of the month and that crap of 50$ fee is .

The really thing thats anoying me is the attitude, and the cheating publicity, only because i dont give a **** about 100$. Undesrtand that?

Regarding to your situation, when i said that you must work with degen, i dont kow why you stayed so borred, you told me that you didnt work, and for me thats enough...i dont see now why are you always clicking on the same subject and trying to turn around the things i write, using that lack of my part in reading or writting english...

As i already told you i can read and write english perfectly...there are some errors , but it isnt my original language...and has i can see i can comunicate with you...but you are not understanding my point of view, because you dont want.

About the mails, im not going to comment what you said because i dont want to stay borred with you, and you stay annoyed because i told you one time that you work with degen, lol i dont know how you gona lead with other situations in your life....just to see and compare the novel you re making.

Degen already makes a post on CR, explaining what he is going to make since now...and i think its the wright thing that he should do.

As you see he did understand me...and for me the discussion overs here.

I think with this discussion, things will be better to all, especialy to those who are knew in rake and those who read things that arent as they should be.

And im not agressive, i dont renemnber in calling names, or treathing someone....when u talk about adult and reasonable non agressive way.

In my life i always treated things with simplicity, but when someone jokes with me...you know...

Stay cool...