Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2006, 06:24 PM

Default Re: numerous accts on tribeca

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Holy [censored], nevermind live chat with Customer support!!! so used to playing at party....

[/ QUOTE ]

Tribeca hosts are pretty good. What was the answer?
Old 02-21-2006, 04:37 AM

LotsOfOuts, Use live chat to ask CS for the bonus. They will give it in few minutes. But Action points earned before they give it do not counts. I believe we played together yesterday on 2 or 3 tables. my nick is "sharan69"
Old 02-21-2006, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tribeca hosts are pretty good. What was the answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

You are being sarcastic, right ?

I had a lot of fun with Tribeca's livesupport and emailsupport, those guys are absolutely not helpful...

Because I'm using a german windows-version the hand history doesn't work (coding monkeys hardcoded the path to the HH, and this path doesn't exist on non-english windowzes...)

So, I first tried to contact support by email. After 5 days and 4 emails I still haven't got an answer, so I contacted a live-host.
This guy tried to tell me absolutely braindead things, for example "Hand Histories only exist on real-money tables, you were playing playmoney, so thats why there are no HHs".

I never in my whole life played a single hand on any playmoney-table, so what's this moron talking about ???

After telling him three times (!!) that I'm a realmoney-player, he told me to contact techsupport.
Of course I did just that, but up today I still haven't got an answer...

After 2 Weeks I managed to fix the problem by myself (just create the directory-structure C:\Documents and Settings\yourwindowsusername\Application Data\ if it doesn't exist (it does only on english Windowzes), and everything suddenly works fine.

So, conclusion:

- The Tribeca-Coders are absolute braindead morons, even a hobby-coder knows that you MUSTNT hardcode any paths, especially not any paths which are language-dependant.

- The Support (email and live-chat) are absolute and utter CRAP, they really stink.

I will finish my bonus with Doyles Room and cashout as quickly as possible....
Old 02-21-2006, 05:17 AM

I found VC software and CS one of the best. Stop using those German strange characters. I'm not complaining that nobody understand cirillic.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:01 AM

Golden Palace is a big pain in the ass to cashout the first time. They will ask you for a faxed copy of your ID, credit card, and bank statements. They charge you $15 for a cashout to your bank account so if you have neteller make sure you use that as your option. Also unlike other sites you can only have one cashout option at a time (I.E. if you selected Neteller as your cashout method you cannot use the bankwire unless you switch it to that).
Old 02-22-2006, 01:02 AM

I had my second account at VC closed when they foud out about it.