Old 04-05-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: RakeReport.net Update-Gmail Account Compromised

Oh man, this is a worrying thread.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh man, this is a worrying thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it can't surprise anyone that has been following this trainwreck for 2-3 months.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:27 PM

"It offers you the opportunity to earn thousands of dollars in rake, every month. 30% of the total monthly rake is paid directly into player accounts on the first day of each calendar month. Since there is no middleman or rake back affiliate, you can claim 100% of the rake available to you."

As you can read it says in the 1st day of the month.
So March must had been paid in the 1st of April...isnt it?

I dont give a **** about the rake back there...im only asking it because im a man with principles, and i didnt like the way that guy treated me in many situations, trying to make me an [censored].

I dont like ppl who make wrong publicity to get clients, never liked, i dont like to be treated like a product. As a costumer of that service I feel that i was robbed, and that someone cheated me.

As a human bean this thing always make me confusion on my head, ppl that promisse and then doesnt make the thing as it really is.

Probably this guy is using the money that FT already paid him of march to get more money in investment or something else...and hes telling me that only pays in the middle of the month.

I have the right to complain, and then i see a guy that is envolved in many scandals, confusions, but have a great life travelling around the world Vietnam, thailand, macau, monaco, rome, and writes in his blog that the best thing to do is having own business and he never worked for others.

That is the main question, because i think that what really fails in this guy is he never had a boss to see how life is difficult, and to get fair money a person must work and accept orders, and dont fail in anything or you ll stay without your job.

This is not a man...he is an animal...a little mouse.

This guy has no word and hes joking with ppl.

Degen, i hope god help you.

The worst thing is that i cant chage my rake house, someone who knows how to do it, please pm me.

Ty.

BR

hencus
Old 04-05-2007, 08:19 PM

Are you the same guy that is going off on one on the CardRunners site. Cos if you are, I think you have misunderstood some things.

For people not in the loop, this guy is saying that RakeAid claim on their site they will pay on the 1st of the month. I tried to explain to him that no rakeback provider for a major site pays on the 1st, its always the 15th or thereabouts. It seems like the quote he brings out is from some linked article on the site that is talking about why people should look into getting rakeback.

Then he flames me telling me I am part of Degans/RakeAid business, which is a load of rubbish. I try to help the guy out, by explaining as English isn't his first language I think he has misunderstood and then he starts having a beef with me.

This isn't to say there might be a problem with people getting their rakeback, but I thought I would have one more go at getting through to him that nobody will pay him on the 1st April for his rakeback generated in March on Full Tilt. It will be the 15-18th by my experience.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:33 PM

Degen asked me to post this...

FTPVIP 0 hencus 2/25/2007 $23.73 $6.25 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 -$12.35 $0.00 $17.63

This is Hencus profile on FTP. signed up Feb 25th... had a net rake of around 17 bucks in febuary which made a transfer impossible. $5 min
Old 04-05-2007, 10:16 PM

No you didnt explain me nothing that i dont know.
Im only saying that i wasnt paid in FEb and March, and as i see in the rakeaid site there is no 50$ fee or 15th of the month when payments are maid.

Its awful publicity, they cheat persons because they dont have that written on their site, and they have another things that arent true.

As usual you came here defend degen...sincerly i dont give a **** about that...you like the guy...he never failed you...i think its fair....but with me he fail in various aspects such as the one that i pointed, the 30 mails i sent without an answer, the bad treatment of the client in the mails, as i was obligated to go into norms that are not established on his site.

So has your friend dont give a **** about what one client says...i started to see that there are more clients that are not happy with the service, then i saw the whole stories that surounds this guy, and has he didnt treat me well as a client i thought...i dont give a **** about rake... i play 2 years and i never use it...sustent this guys? A guy that dont even answer a mail? If he cant do the job...play poker only, but im tired of excuses like " ive been travelling", " the software doesnt work because of that", "you only get paith in middle month" " you didnt generate 50$ in Feb" "i cant do nothing more for you" so i decided that im the client and make this public for all ppl know to whom they dealing with, not to mention i refered ppl and they never appeared in my stats... for me its all ball sheet.

This guy dont worth this post im writing.

Im on my wright, and i can tell a little story that is happenning to me to 2+2 community.

Or cant i? Sorry, but dengen didnt generate 1% of rake in mine consideration in Feb and March, so im making the story public.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Degen asked me to post this...

FTPVIP 0 hencus 2/25/2007 $23.73 $6.25 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 -$12.35 $0.00 $17.63

This is Hencus profile on FTP. signed up Feb 25th... had a net rake of around 17 bucks in febuary which made a transfer impossible. $5 min

[/ QUOTE ]

My stats are public? Are those confidentiality or not?

See? another fail by dengen...who said dengen that he can put my stats in a public forum? But i dont mind...im used to that kind of treatment...nothing that i was not expecting from a guy like him...

In feb i didnt had time to play in FT, but in march i think i made aroud 250 sits of 24$ in a week, and some torneys..

But as i already told you ...i was here even i only made 1 $ of rake [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ...but you cant understand that...dont you?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 AM

hencus. STFU..

-Brendan
Old 04-06-2007, 02:29 AM

"In feb i didnt had time to play in FT"

hencus, if this is the case, why did u say that degen didn't pay out on feb...technically u didn't even play enough to warrant a payout and it's too early to complain about march dues...
Old 04-06-2007, 05:25 AM

Moderator I am really annoyed now, his guy is dragging my name into all of this again (as he did on CardRunners). I want to publically state again, I have nothing to do with Degan/RakeAid.

All I tried to do was explain to this guy that in this case he was wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but he was making these posts and I tried to say to him that in this particular case he probably isn't owed YET!