Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously,
I am only trying to help. I just get the feeling that we aren't seeing the entire picture of your accounts play. For example - you now have said that you won (one week)of the King of Cash Games promo last fall (low-limit holdem) and cashed in that 4 week contest every week. It is pretty well accepted that most (if not all) of those players were bots.

Again - just seems skeetchy.

On final question - if you truely weren't botting, can you post a screen grab of your account active in account #2 from March 22 on....black out any identifying info, but leave the cash2points conversions. My gut feeling is that account#2 is either playing at different times than account #1, which is what a botter running shifts might do. Or account #2 is getting alot of points as well - which begs the question - if it is barely humanly possible to 9 table 50 hours week how could you do it twice? Again - not saying this is the case, just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pretty well accepted that most of those players were bots"...link?

And why is it you're still insisting on this ridiculous 50 hours of 9-tabling figure? Did you completely miss my post earlier where I showed that 4800 pts would only require 24-30 hours of 8-tabling?
Old 04-04-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have two UB accounts. I can still log into my account, but I do not have a withdrawal option.

I just got off the phone with a UB supervisor in the security department. They are basically saying they have reasons to believe that I am a program (bot). They said that they will review my account one more time, but my concerns are how am i going to prove that I am NOT a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prod...been saying this from time#1.

My guess (since you wont answer) is that your money transfer was to your other (cough...bot)account.

You already told us you play "alot". How can you have time to play another account?

So let me guess...you got 4700+ weekly points in one account and about the same in the other?

Not trying to flame you man...just give us ALL the facts so we can help.

How many hours/week on account #1?
How many hours/week on account #2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are really out to prove that I am in the wrong here, aren't you?

I transfer money because I have two accounts. That is not a problem, and I have contacted UB regarding this, prior to making two accounts.

I transfer money back and forth from my two accounts because only one of them is linked up with Epassporte. In the past, before Neteller went down, I was allowed to deposit/withdraw from either one of my accounts using the same neteller account. In order for me to cashout, I need to transfer funds, then put some play on that account, usually one week or at least 2K UB pts, before I process a cashout. I am familiar with the "you have not played enough, cashout cancelled" scenerio and I make sure that I don't do anything to make them feel I did not give enough "cover play".

I like how you are saying you are not trying to flame me and you just want all the facts so "we" can help. Sorry for not feeling your love. I just don't get the feeling that you are really trying to help, but to prove that I was in the wrong somehow. If I left out any more details regarding my situation that would entitle me to your blessing, please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously,
I am only trying to help. I just get the feeling that we aren't seeing the entire picture of your accounts play. For example - you now have said that you won (one week)of the King of Cash Games promo last fall (low-limit holdem) and cashed in that 4 week contest every week. It is pretty well accepted that most (if not all) of those players were bots.

On final question - if you truely weren't botting, can you post a screen grab of your account active in account #2 from March 22 on....black out any identifying info, but leave the cash2points conversions. My gut feeling is that account#2 is either playing at different times than account #1, which is what a botter running shifts might do. Or account #2 is getting alot of points as well - which begs the question - if it is barely humanly possible to 9 table 50 hours week how could you do it twice? Again - not saying this is the case, just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I don't take random screenshots from the past while I am playing.

Do you work for UB? Do I have a reason why I am trying to gain your blessings and "win you over"? As you can tell from all these threads, I am not the only one.

But yeah, once I find a way to prove that I am NOT a bot, you will be the first to know. You have any suggestions? UB claims that they have proof that I am a bot. How do I prove that i am NOT a bot?
Old 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM

I recommend getting in contact with the people that may have helped solve infotainments(?) problem (Rakeback affiliate and Kanawake Gaming dude.)
Old 04-04-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And why is it you're still insisting on this ridiculous 50 hours of 9-tabling figure? Did you completely miss my post earlier where I showed that 4800 pts would only require 24-30 hours of 8-tabling?

[/ QUOTE ]

When UB had that promo running last fall, I watched it everyday, as there was alot of $$$ up for grabs. The leaders for the lowlimit holdem group were all playing at the micros (not 1/2), they all were playing almost 24 hours/day as well. Not a single person in the top 5 played above .50/1. I know this as a fact, because I would have played in the contest, but didn't have a chance at playing that many hours.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but I don't take random screenshots from the past while I am playing.

Do you work for UB? Do I have a reason why I am trying to gain your blessings and "win you over"? As you can tell from all these threads, I am not the only one.

But yeah, once I find a way to prove that I am NOT a bot, you will be the first to know. You have any suggestions? UB claims that they have proof that I am a bot. How do I prove that i am NOT a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

In your cashiers page, you can get a history of all tables you have left (and points accumulated) for your last 2 weeks of play. So you DO have this info...right now. Screen grab the March 22-23 dates and post.

I know you think I am being a Dick, but if you cashed out of one account (account #1 that you stopped playing) and started instantly playing account #2 (for bonus ??) I am just curious why. This is the sort of stuff that UB is probably busting you on.

Also, that closed account - what was your screen name? If you aren't a bot, and you played humanlike hours, then you have NOTHING to lose by posting it.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When UB had that promo running last fall, I watched it everyday, as there was alot of $$$ up for grabs. The leaders for the lowlimit holdem group were all playing at the micros (not 1/2), they all were playing almost 24 hours/day as well. Not a single person in the top 5 played above .50/1. I know this as a fact, because I would have played in the contest, but didn't have a chance at playing that many hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no...you misunderstand me. Since it's "Pretty well accepted that most of those players were bots", this was obviously discussed at length somewhere...I was hoping you could provide the link to that discussion.

BTW, what did UB say when you emailed them about all those bots you observed? Since they've been able to detect that OP was "botting" from only 30 hours of play, they certainly must have shut down all of those micro bonus whoring bots when you reported them.

Since you've yet to address or dispute my numbers, I assume you've finally adjusted your number of hours the OP was playing? How does this affect your investigation?
Old 04-04-2007, 05:54 PM

The .05-10 cent 6max games are 50% bots at UB. And I'm 100% sure about that. So if they're cutting off non-botters who simply 9-table a lot to rack up pts for $ and don't do anything about the real botters, then that's pretty outrageous.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have two UB accounts. I can still log into my account, but I do not have a withdrawal option.

I just got off the phone with a UB supervisor in the security department. They are basically saying they have reasons to believe that I am a program (bot). They said that they will review my account one more time, but my concerns are how am i going to prove that I am NOT a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prod...been saying this from time#1.

My guess (since you wont answer) is that your money transfer was to your other (cough...bot)account.

You already told us you play "alot". How can you have time to play another account?

So let me guess...you got 4700+ weekly points in one account and about the same in the other?

Not trying to flame you man...just give us ALL the facts so we can help.

How many hours/week on account #1?
How many hours/week on account #2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are really out to prove that I am in the wrong here, aren't you?

I transfer money because I have two accounts. That is not a problem, and I have contacted UB regarding this, prior to making two accounts.

I transfer money back and forth from my two accounts because only one of them is linked up with Epassporte. In the past, before Neteller went down, I was allowed to deposit/withdraw from either one of my accounts using the same neteller account. In order for me to cashout, I need to transfer funds, then put some play on that account, usually one week or at least 2K UB pts, before I process a cashout. I am familiar with the "you have not played enough, cashout cancelled" scenerio and I make sure that I don't do anything to make them feel I did not give enough "cover play".

I like how you are saying you are not trying to flame me and you just want all the facts so "we" can help. Sorry for not feeling your love. I just don't get the feeling that you are really trying to help, but to prove that I was in the wrong somehow. If I left out any more details regarding my situation that would entitle me to your blessing, please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously,

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by this?

[ QUOTE ]
My gut feeling is that account#2 is either playing at different times than account #1, which is what a botter running shifts might do.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, it would be damning if both accounts were being played at the same time. playing on different accounts at different times is something a real person is capable of. i'm still not sure why you signed up for a new name just to respond to these threads, yet claim no affiliation to ub.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:01 PM

As of this afternoon, Wednesday April 4th, after much heated discussion and debate and open criticism on 2+2....

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for getting back to us. Our fraud department has seen a large increase in patterns that are similar to bot activity, in which it looked as if players were abusing our Bonus dollar system. After much discussions, it was decided that in the end, this is not to any fault of the player. There have been about a dozen or so accounts that were affected by the security review. I can safely say that these accounts are currently being re-opened with balances left intact.

Your account has been re-opened and is and will be available for play. We do apologize to all players affected.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Nolan
Payout Security Department

***Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!***

UB's message: We have real strong idea and proof that all these people are bots, but in the end, oops, we really had no idea what we were talking about and just wanted to reek havoc regarding withdrawals and give reasons why you should NOT play on UB.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As of this afternoon, Wednesday April 4th, after much heated discussion and debate and open criticism on 2+2....

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for getting back to us. Our fraud department has seen a large increase in patterns that are similar to bot activity, in which it looked as if players were abusing our Bonus dollar system. After much discussions, it was decided that in the end, this is not to any fault of the player. There have been about a dozen or so accounts that were affected by the security review. I can safely say that these accounts are currently being re-opened with balances left intact.

Your account has been re-opened and is and will be available for play. We do apologize to all players affected.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Nolan
Payout Security Department

***Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!***

UB's message: We have real strong idea and proof that all these people are bots, but in the end, oops, we really had no idea what we were talking about and just wanted to reek havoc regarding withdrawals and give reasons why you should NOT play on UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vindication!
Seriously...this is awesome news. Hope I pissed you off enough to stick with it ;> Best of luck out there and get those points.