Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: BBV: Let bmwguy525 answer all your fast food questions!

[ QUOTE ]
bmw-

While Freeb!rds is always a tasty treat, I prefer the Cantina breakfast burrito when dining in IV. The eggs are made fresh, the potatoes are ridiculous, and if you like meat in the burrito the Canadian bacon is excellent. For some reason Freeb!rds always makes me feel like death the next morning, while Cantina leaves me satisfied and not grossed out.

I think I'm m going to get one of these right now, good thing the extended the BB hours to 6PM and nights on the weekends.

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely agree! I've had that exact burrito before, and must compliment everything you said about it. I always have Freeb!rds because when I'm in IV I'm drunk and it's 3AM, so it's a viable, delicious, and common alternative to the many smaller places around there.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:40 PM

I am still accepting questions pertaining to all nation-wide fast food establishments.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:43 PM

Would approve of In-N-Out expanding its menu?
Old 04-04-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would approve of In-N-Out expanding its menu?

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe that In N Out has become what it is today by keeping the same menu it's had since itss inception into the food industry. By adding the secret menu, it's expanded the options for its already existing food and in turn has expanded the menu inadvertently. If In N Out decided to expand the menu further, I'd suggest that only a couple items make it to the final cut, and should use ingredients only as fresh as the ones being used now. I would say no to the whole thing, though.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:43 PM

Talk to me about the delicious selections available at Del Taco. Here are my favorites.

Tacos del carbon
Chicken Soft Tacos
Crispy Fish Taco
Crinkle Cut Fries
Double Del Cheeseburger
1/2 lb Bean & Chesse Burrito (Red or Green)
Chicken Cheddar Quesadilla

The Del Scorcho hot sauce is also vert tasty. Although as much as I love Mountain Dew, DT is a Coke account. I therefore always wash my DT down with a nice Cherry Coke.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talk to me about the delicious selections available at Del Taco. Here are my favorites.

Tacos del carbon
Chicken Soft Tacos
Crispy Fish Taco
Crinkle Cut Fries
Double Del Cheeseburger

The Del Scorcho hot sauce is also vert tasty. Although as much as I love Mountain Dew, DT is a Coke account. I therefore always wash my DT down with a nice Cherry Coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Del Taco's Chicken Soft Tacos, and I also am lucky that I live close to Del Taco and a Taco Bell...

What I normally do is go grab about 4 chicken soft taco's, then head over to taco bell and order a large Mountain Dew and ask for Mild Sause.

Taco Bell's mild sause is better than anything Del Taco has.

I know I could save money by getting out of my car and buying MT Dew in a grocery store or a gas station or something.... but lazyness prevails
Old 04-04-2007, 04:12 PM

Dude, your Colon must hate you.

side story:

My college roommate only ate fast food. his shats were like a symphany going off for 20 minutes. I used to invite friends over to listen to the crazy noises.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, your Colon must hate you.

side story:

My college roommate only ate fast food. his shats were like a symphany going off for 20 minutes. I used to invite friends over to listen to the crazy noises.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats just [censored] up
Old 04-04-2007, 04:35 PM

BMW- I'm guessing you have never been to a crystal. If you ever get to the southeast, please have the chili cheese pups. I survived on them in January in Tunica as there was one attached to the nearest gas station.

Also, any breakfast suggestions? I loathe BK but am drawn to the enormous omelet sandwich, aka death in wax paper...
Old 04-04-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Tacos del carbon
Chicken Soft Tacos
Crispy Fish Taco
Crinkle Cut Fries
Double Del Cheeseburger

[/ QUOTE ]
If breakfast is available one cannot go without ordering the Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito. When drunk/high the Steak and Egg Burrito satisfies so many needs that it really seems unfair to all other foods.

You named the Chicken Soft Taco (my personal favorite) and the Chicken Cheddar Quesadilla, which are both items you'll always see me ordering at 2AM when I roll through the drive-thru. Also, one should not forget about the Nacho Cheese Fries, which will hit the spot most times.

You named all of the good items on the menu, and I don't eat there often enough to put anything else on that list. GJ