Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 4/2

Where did it tell you to wait?
Old 04-02-2007, 11:06 PM

List of Full Tilt things to Fix.

1. SECURE OUR FUNDS - people getting hacked, and then having accounts gamb00led off from outside PC's and IP's is unacceptable. It is a bug. It needs fixed! (allow the option to restrict by IP's or MAC Addy or something)

2. Slow software problems everyone is complaining about with new update.

3. Lobby popping up when closing a table - annoyance to fix

4. Final Table deal making, W$/T$

5. REPLACE tournaments that don't fit your $26/$75 chip scheme with tournaments that do!

$24+2/$48+4/$72+6/$96+8/etc
$69+6/$138+12/$207+18/etc
and if you're really crazy make combination of the two..
$93+8/$117+10/etc...

You get the point, having tournaments that don't fit the scheme mean people don't use their lammmers, and then they don't play tournaments to win more of them.

6. More deposit/withdrawl options of course!

7. Faster and more intelligent responses from support staff. (See any pokerstars thread.)

Oh and as far as not getting bonus emails, I didn't get one, I get all other FTP mail, it wasn't in my junk folder. However, I would much rather have the things mentioned above fixed in lieu of any bonus. k thx.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did it tell you to wait?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
8. Why does a purchase from the Iron Man store take so long to process?

- It's not fully automated just yet. We have a number of "weird" options in the Iron Man store, so getting it so fulfillment is automatic is taking a good amount of work. For now "within 48 hours" is what we have to live with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2007, 12:44 AM

"11. In response to the reply you gave about the rakeback situation for those who didn't sign up through affiliates: I just read through the last two FTP Answers threads and didn't see any explanation about why this is hard to do. Can you give a brief summary of the problem in your next FTP Answered thread?

- Question number 3: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=inet&Number=86020 33"

The premise of the question was "who didn't sign up through affiliates".

The answer in the link was "I think others have mostly answered this and questions like this, but it has to do with the way the affiliate system works. Full Tilt has nothing to do with rakeback, we only deal with affiliates. If a player ***signed up through an affiliate that doesn't offer rakeback, we can't move a player to another affiliate that does.***"

Is there an answer to the question posed?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"11. In response to the reply you gave about the rakeback situation for those who didn't sign up through affiliates: I just read through the last two FTP Answers threads and didn't see any explanation about why this is hard to do. Can you give a brief summary of the problem in your next FTP Answered thread?

- Question number 3: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=8602033"

The premise of the question was "who didn't sign up through affiliates".

The answer in the link was "I think others have mostly answered this and questions like this, but it has to do with the way the affiliate system works. Full Tilt has nothing to do with rakeback, we only deal with affiliates. If a player ***signed up through an affiliate that doesn't offer rakeback, we can't move a player to another affiliate that does.***"

Is there an answer to the question posed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:37 AM

Also, how much the .15/.30 NL table has a max buy in of $60 while the .25/.50 NL table has a max buy in of $50? It should be corrected to $30.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could you please add 6-man Turbo sit and goes to 55+5 and 110+9 levels, thank you. Replace those deep stacked ones or some other no one ever plays with these. Same structure as in 10-man 55+5/110+9 turbos is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... the regulars hardly run. Adding turbos would be stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regular 10-man ones ever hardly run too - turbos instead are running very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you suggesting changing the current regular structure 6-max SNGs to the Turbo structure? I've never seen deep-stacked anything 6-max SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Read english good, no? Me suggest: add 6-man turbo sng´s. No replace normal ones. You understand?
Old 04-03-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how much the .15/.30 NL table has a max buy in of $60 while the .25/.50 NL table has a max buy in of $50? It should be corrected to $30.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll assume you are being serious.

.15/.30 are deep stack tables, 200BB max buy-in.
They are clearly marked .15/.30(deep)

SF
Old 04-03-2007, 03:44 AM

I think everyone is joking when they say they want unimportant bs like dealmaking and electronics...

How about making the software actually work and not freeze? And how about making it so you dont lose all your money if your internet connection disconnects for 3 seconds which is common on DSL!?!?!

Today I lost $9,000 of my own money invested in a pot because my dsl lost sync and it froze. meanwhile I have no problems on stars and didn't even need to time bank on my tables.

Full Tilt has a lot of nice features to its software, but can't they fix the core problems?!?!?

At the VERY least add a time bank to the pl games.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:59 AM

I don't really like this "max" button. Maybe an option to disable it?