Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which poll gets the more honest answer?
How much money does the poster make? 19 76.00%
How many women does the poster get? 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 10:18 AM

Default Re: can pokerstars sue me...?

you bitch about people not giving you a proper response yet you still dont take the time to write in a manner in which any human can understand your problem maybe you would rather we said yes they can sue you and throw you in jail you should flee the country and start your life again with an assumed name at least tell us how they overpaid three k in your account that doesnt make much sense doesnt this reply suck to read the whole time i was reading your post i was thinking your asking for help in a desperate situation its not like we owe you anything the very least you could do is make it not impossible to read your post have fun in jail dont bend over to pick up the soap thats all the advice i can give you then you say something about how last time you posted you got decent replies as if to threaten us that youll stop posting here do you really think that will hurt us
Old 04-02-2007, 11:44 AM

Lets see, you pay them back or they're gonna make you pay...

And why are you in college and can't even structure what your trying to tell us, properly..?
Old 04-02-2007, 01:51 PM

I hope you didn't give them your residence info. If Stars knows what school you attend, they can petition the registrar through local law enforcement in your state who will get the county justice (or sherrif in some jurisdictions) to enact a lean on your tuition account, meaning you must pay off all debts to the lean before anything will be credited to your school. In other words, you can't graduate or register for next semester until you pay off Stars.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:04 PM

Don't Cry innocent and poor, you knew 3 months ago what happened, and you got caught. The right thing to do if you have any honor at all is to pay them back. I'm sure if you talk to someone at Stars you could work out a payment plan.

By the way, they can put you in collections and It will damage your credit. Sorry, welcome to the real world JR.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:09 PM

Hey, did anyone else notice op can't write properly? Just an observation.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:56 PM

Who gets $3K extra and doesnt IMMEDIATELY realize it. Of course you knew right away OP, man up and pay your debts.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:52 PM

You are very fortunate in one regard. The Isle of Man government is in the process of completing a brand new prison facility that is scheduled to be done by late 2007. That could make for a much nicer stay than their old prison should things not go your way.

New Isle of Man Prison Information
Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 PM

Worst responses ever to this thread. My god. I had 10k missing in one of my accounts and i didnt notice it for 6 months. And what is pokerstars going to do. Probably not much. When dude hacked raymer's acct all they did was ban him from playing on stars, homeboy aint going to prison. They may be able to ruin your credit, but I dont believe there will be other consequences
Old 04-02-2007, 04:59 PM

is poker legal in UK yes okay then poker site can probably sue you in US they probably wouldnt sue you cause too much legal bill for $3,000 but in UK loser pay winners legal bill so they would probably sue you for 3,000 you should play party black jack fast with martingale and problems will be over k thanks
Old 04-02-2007, 05:16 PM

All kidding aside, OP has a serious problem on his hands. Unless he returns the money pronto, he will have to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. Pokerstars is actually owned by Luigi and the Boys. They mistakenly deposited $55 in my account a couple of years ago. I was so excited, I immediately took my g/f out for a movie and hot dogs. Anyway, they repeatedly requested me to return the money,but I ignored them, thinking there was no way they could get to me in the north of Canada. Well one day about a month later, there was a knock on the door and my g/f went to open the door. Next thing I heard was a loud slap. a scream , and my g/f's dentures went flying past me as I ran to the door. Two goons, who looked like Tony Soprano's home boys, were stomping on my g/f. Anyway, to cut a long story short, those goons proceeded to circumcise me, and to top if off, they spit on me on the way out. So I would sincerely suggest to OP to pay off Stars.