Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Stupid/Hilarious Girlfriend Comments

One time I was at a party with my girlfriend of 3 years. Her phone rings (it's in the kitchen) and she is in the living room. I bring her the phone (btw it says 'travis' is calling)

She answers it and the conversation lasts about 1/2 a second. She said it was the wrong number.... Ahhh what? wrong number huh. Worst Lie Ever.

Had a talk with her in the car and it was some d00d from texas (i'm from iowa). I shoulda left her then, she ended falling in love with this guy over the phone and dumped me 1 1/2 years later.

awww, sad story among so many awesome posts. Stupid Dumb Cvnt

ok, i feel better now.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:21 PM

Whiz-

Your avatar was much better when the ass was walking away from the camera instead of running at it
Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whiz-

Your avatar was much better when the ass was walking away from the camera instead of running at it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah those kids are not funny at all. I don't get that phenomenon. Go back to the chick with the fat ass or your (ex?) gf blowing a kiss.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whiz-

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah those kids are not funny at all. I don't get that phenomenon. Go back to the chick with the fat ass or your (ex?) gf blowing a kiss.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is the Ex in my lil story.

uhhhh, having some problems finding the avatar again [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] the thread where I got it from has slipped from my grasp.

I will try to find it. What the hell was i thinking? haha
Old 04-01-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One time I was at a party with my girlfriend of 3 years. Her phone rings (it's in the kitchen) and she is in the living room. I bring her the phone (btw it says 'travis' is calling)

She answers it and the conversation lasts about 1/2 a second. She said it was the wrong number.... Ahhh what? wrong number huh. Worst Lie Ever.

Had a talk with her in the car and it was some d00d from texas (i'm from iowa). I shoulda left her then, she ended falling in love with this guy over the phone and dumped me 1 1/2 years later.

ok, i feel better now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo i know a travis in tx.. pm me and ill hook you up w/his name/addy/cell.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We're watching the news (ad break in the simpsons) and the anchor mentions a story coming up after the break on Robert Mugabe, and how he was having his political opponents beaten up/attacked with crowbars. She looks at me and says "Mugabe? I thought he was the bad guy from Zoolander?".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I was working on a paper for school, part of it involving the cytcochrome p450 family of enzymes and their polymorphisms. While reading one of the research articles the ex (a political science major who thinks she is really smart) says "so cyp genes 4b, 2e1, and 2j6 are reduced in lung inflammation?" And I'm like "NO YOU DUMB B*TCH, 2e1 increases!" Then I kicked her in the face for being dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

These posts read the same to me with the notable exception being that the second is actually funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bite me. I cant get over how many people feel the need to defend her comment... Maybe I should start a topic entitled "stupid/funny things my girlfriend said that people with an overly narrow world view feel the need to defend on account of their own ignorance".

Or maybe I'm just an [censored]. Whatever...
Old 04-01-2007, 10:49 PM

On our way to Atlantic City a few days ago...

1) As we're driving through Syracuse, we get on the 690 which runs right next to Onondaga Lake for a few miles. Despite the fact that the lake is only about six miles long and we could see the far shore very clearly, she asks "Is that the Atlantic Ocean?"

2) A few hours later, she wakes up from a nap while I'm on the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philly. I should probably give her a pass on this one because she was still half-asleep...but no dear, this isn't the Atlantic Ocean either. And yes, I did make a smart-ass remark that we were in Europe as soon as we crossed the Delaware.

I guess they didn't teach geography in Catholic grade school.

They apparently also didn't teach about other religions, bceause her and her friends had no idea that the entire world wasn't Catholic until they reached high school and some people didn't celebrate the same holidays.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ok, i feel better now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo i know a travis in tx.. pm me and ill hook you up w/his name/addy/cell.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol sounds like a plan. I think his last name starts with an H. If we still have a hit (no pun intended) pm me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm watching the golf tournament (yes, I enjoy watching golf) like 2 hours ago with my girlfriend. Some guy hits the ball in the water and she asks what happens after the ball goes in the water. I just say it kind of depends and go back to watching golf. She turns to me and asks "Does the guy go in and get the ball and bring it back to where he just hit it from?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on dude, this isn't that bad. Basically questions that girls ask about sports are akin to what a 4 year old boy would ask. Would you make fun of your 4 year old son for thinking this? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand her not knowing what happens after a ball gets hit in the water, but to think the golfer jumps in the lake and swims to the bottom to get the ball? Come on...
Old 04-01-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can understand her not knowing what happens after a ball gets hit in the water, but to think the golfer jumps in the lake and swims to the bottom to get the ball? Come on...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd watch this kind of golf.