Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Funny hand that perfectly depicts blatant FTOP mistakes...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've tried to watch Scrubs once... I found that show to be ridiculously retarded. I'll never make that mistake again.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard the first couple of times, and then it gets easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like being lobotomized? JT: Ally McBeal, spot on! Marty: another argument for the "nip it in the bud" approach to correcting newb-bad-post behavior is that it's like taking off a band-aid. I can write 5 ever more strident messages to the same poster, wasting my time, his time and the critical front page space on the forum, or I can burn him the first time and get it over with. Either way, I'm burning him sooner or later, might as well go quickly and if he can't handle it he's really not likely to be able to handle crazy variance and all the other crap that Shania throws at us during any session of poker. <font color="white">no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs no paragraphs </font>
Old 03-30-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DavidC, what the hell happened around 34k? Those are the sharpest spikes I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

NoLimit Day At The Asylum?
Old 03-30-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've tried to watch Scrubs once... I found that show to be ridiculously retarded. I'll never make that mistake again.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard the first couple of times, and then it gets easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I see Scrubs I think of this old girlfriend and her obsession with Alley McBeal and I want to puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..nice
Old 03-30-2007, 11:43 AM

Boz, ship me a hug. tyvm.
Ill mix it with my beer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oh, my wife watches scrubs and greys anatomy...we all know LOST is the nuts. LOST is like poker...most episodes leave you with a wtf
Old 03-30-2007, 11:55 AM

omg teh LOST!

i watched it and was like wtf. then i watched some more and was like wtf.

incidentally, is the 'Shania' thing a reference to a really, really obscure SF short story? cos i read one a couple weeks ago with some sort of new AI god named Shania I think...

the futurama is key is well. and i'll holla for family guy as well, though it gets a bit 'welp, here's another random anecdote...'

did 'green wing' cross the pond?

yeah, fair enough about the bud-nipping and related arguments. i didn't really expect to change anybody's mind.

just don't think it's for me.

heheheheh. i'd rather be remembered as a cuddly snowflake than as a grizzled old grouch.

private unterfish! choke yourself!!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:58 AM

shania is about the hands u play that result in payoffs on other hands. like the hands u raise UTG that pay off AA [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

im sure senor bozlax will chime in and add to this. I need a beer so I exit 2+2 and go go go fridge.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yeah, fair enough about the bud-nipping and related arguments. i didn't really expect to change anybody's mind.

just don't think it's for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good... This IS the internet, after all.

Re: Ally McBeal... never watched it. Anyone watch 'My Name is Earl'? My wife adores it.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:23 PM

David C,

Looks like you have some "out out of hand"/metagame issues judging by the spikes in that graph. Have you listen to my 1/2 full ring video with metagame in entirety?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:43 PM

m'kay guys... I've been asked to come up with a catchy name for some computer peeps at UConn... any ideas? I want an ipod!!! YES! Win, and I will ship uhh let's say $50 to you.

Info:
http://lrc.uconn.edu/rename

To remove ambiguity between WebCT Vista and the new Windows Vista operating system, UConn will rename its online learning course management system. The winning submission will receive an iPod, so submit your suggestions today!

Things to Consider
-The old name of UConn’s online learning system was "WebCT," which stood for "Web Course Tools."
-The official name of our current system, "Vista," is "The BlackBoard Learning System – Vista Enterprise License."
-The generic name for these online learning course management systems are: "course management systems" or "learning management systems."

Contest Rules
-Names must short and catchy without too many letters or syllables.
-Names need to be easy to type as a web address, so they can only contain letters and numbers, no symbols or spaces
-Entries should not use proprietary names – already in use (e.g. "E-College" is a private company that has a course management system).
-Faculty, Staff, and Students are permitted up to 3 entries

I forgot to mention... I'm going to submit up to 6 entries, and possibly more if I can hack some other usernames, er I mean borrow.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:48 PM

Blackboard:
University
Students and
Teachers
Closed Thread