Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Can Canadians trust Neteller for withdrawing?

I withdrew from Pokerroom two days ago into Neteller (no problem).

I put a 5k EFT through on Neteller 48 hours ago and it just hit my bank account. Very fast. In fact, a bit faster then it used to back in the good old days.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:27 PM

I have some cash on paradise and some still in NT. I am Canadian. Should I be cashing out into NT and sending funds back to my bank ASAP or will I be fine?

cheers.

also anyone know some decent similar alternatives to neteller that wont be shutting down anytime soon. I have only been with netteller for a couple weeks now, it looks like bad timing for me...
Old 03-29-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have some cash on paradise and some still in NT. I am Canadian. Should I be cashing out into NT and sending funds back to my bank ASAP or will I be fine?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be fine.

[ QUOTE ]

also anyone know some decent similar alternatives to neteller that wont be shutting down anytime soon. I have only been with netteller for a couple weeks now, it looks like bad timing for me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out Moneybookers. There are several threads on this already in this forum, check them out.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This it the thread you want for eWallets:

eWallets

Paradise is one of the few sites that have no other eWallet for Canadians outside of NT. I have a lot of bonus to clear in Paradise, so I'm going to keep a couple of hundred in there, but I've already moved the rest out to NT. I expect at some point I'm going to have to get them to send me a cheque, although it's also quite possible I'll be able to use an eWallet once they move over to Boss.

I've already set up Click2Pay and Moneybookers, and I'll make sure all of my money is either on sites I want to play, or one of those two eWallets, within the next week.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:22 AM

I made a cashout of $500 from absolute to my neteller and then to my bank account no problem at all funds are there now I checked all under 3 buisness days
shaun B
Old 03-30-2007, 04:52 AM

I did an EFT from Neteller on monday to my bank account and it showed up today. No problems.