Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Working for the Scorpion...

Hey Scorpion, can you clear out some of your mailbos. You've exceeded the limit so I can't PM you. Thanks
Old 03-29-2007, 03:56 PM

I'm getting a Masters of Science in Finance right now, and while I do believe that the knwledge Kirshan is gaining is valuable information, it's covered in about the first few weeks of curriculum here. This "internship" seems like somewhat of a fast-tracked, purely practical (absolutlely nothing wrong with that, I'm not big on "academia"/theory) approach to learning about a small niche of the invesment world.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting a Masters of Science in Finance right now, and while I do believe that the knwledge Kirshan is gaining is valuable information, it's covered in about the first few weeks of curriculum here. This "internship" seems like somewhat of a fast-tracked, purely practical (absolutlely nothing wrong with that, I'm not big on "academia"/theory) approach to learning about a small niche of the invesment world.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are just smarter than I am. The stuff Krishan is doing took me a decade to figure out.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are just smarter than I am. The stuff Krishan is doing took me a decade to figure out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I just have people spewing information at me four hours per day... makes it hard not to learn.