Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

if you go to "More deposit options" on Deposit Pacific page and then chose country of residence as UK then MB will show up as a deposit option and I think it is possible to use it even being in Canada. I guess I will check it myself in several days and report it here.

But for cash out we need to ask Pacific to add MB for Canadians explicitly.

I will ask them via Live Chat or Contuct Us form to add MB and ClickAndBuy to their Canadian cashout page.

More of us ask this the better!

About clickandbuy.com : seems as solid as... Switzerland bank.

Headquarters there and stuff like

"In January 2007 Intel invested in ClickandBuy. At the same time ClickandBuy announced a global strategic partnership with Intel. In August 2006 Deutsche Telekom acquired a ten per cent stake in ClickandBuy. "

UK FSA licenced too.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:01 AM

I spoke with Pacific's support last night, via live chat. They said that Moneybookers is not an option for Canadians, nor do they have plans to introduce it in the near future. Additionally, they said that there are no plans to introduce any new payment processors in the next few months.

The representative then tried to explain to me how prepaid visas work, but stopped when I reiterated that my primary concern was to find a new withdrawal solution.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:23 PM

A little update...STILL waiting on my MB deposits to Party & UB. I've phined MB, they say everything's fine on their end, so I've emailed Party & UB. There's actually another thread on this in this forum, because someone else has MB deposits to the same two sites stuck, although I think his are a little more significant...mine are only $10 deposits to establish a new funding method. He finally got his Party deposit, and is still waiting on UB.

I was successful yesterday with Everest, and withdrew $20 right away to see how fees worked. Everest emailed me today, they've locked my account lol. I assume my immediate withdrawal (for a big $20) didn't go over well. I've responded, we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I'm not real concerned about these events...well, I'm a little bothered about these deposits taking so long. It's my understanding that this is NOT normal practice, so hopefully there's just some strange temporary glitch.

Off to my bank shortly to try a transfer to MB to get my limits increased. Will report back.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 PM

Nothing's changed, just wanted to move this again where it was easy to find.

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Boss (some), Cake, Everest, iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Party, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Cake, FT, Stars, UB,
ATMOnline - UB
EcoCard - iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some)

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Boss, Cake, Crypto, Everest, FT, iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does moneybookers have USD accounts?
My Prima site lists moneybookers and click2pay as withdrawal methods and I want to know the differences in fees and speed

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears that Click2Pay has no fees. Message from support:

"There are no fees when signing up with CLICK2PAY, nor are there any account maintenance fees.

Customers registering a credit card will be charged a fee of 3% per transaction."

I'm still waiting for a response on exchange rates. FWIW, support responded to my original query in approximately 30 minutes.

In any case, I don't see a difference in Click2Pay and CC, unless your CC won't allow you to deposit directly.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does moneybookers have USD accounts?
My Prima site lists moneybookers and click2pay as withdrawal methods and I want to know the differences in fees and speed

[/ QUOTE ]

"There are no fees when signing up with CLICK2PAY, nor are there any account maintenance fees.

Customers registering a credit card will be charged a fee of 3% per transaction."

I'm still waiting for a response on exchange rates. FWIW, support responded to my original query in approximately 30 minutes.

In any case, I don't see a difference in Click2Pay and CC, unless your CC won't allow you to deposit directly.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is that C2P is an eWallet, and you can withdraw money back on to it...you can't usually do that with a CC. As well, some CCs will treat these deposits as a cash advance and hammer you with fees. Lastly, most Canadians will have Canadian $ CCs, and be nailed with a bad exchange rate on every deposit.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:34 PM

Bobo,

How did you pay long distance to phone their +44 number? I find it really difficult to contact them otherwise as they don't even put a support email up (do you know of one?)

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
A little update...STILL waiting on my MB deposits to Party & UB. I've phined MB, they say everything's fine on their end,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-28-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this means that if I make a $1000 deposit, they charge me $30, and a $1000 withdrawl is another $30? Is that really true?
Old 03-28-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo,

How did you pay long distance to phone their +44 number? I find it really difficult to contact them otherwise as they don't even put a support email up (do you know of one?)

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quit clear on what you mean about how I paid long distance...I imagine it'll be on my phone bill. I assume you must mean how did I dial it...I think I dialed 011 first, I believe that's what you do for International.

No, I haven't found an email address, but I have sent them a message and received a reply after a couple of days. If you found the phone number, you're probably on the contact page. Choose the messaging center, then choose one of the tabs that correspond to the topic you want to know about. You'll get a list of questions you might want to ask, and there should be an "other" at the bottom of this list. Choose this, you'll get a form you can fill out to send them an email.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:15 PM

hahah sorry I meant hey, did you have to pay long distance...

They haven't responded to any of my questions through messaging centre... but we'll see they're prob busy.
Closed Thread