Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Check Withdrawl - Success Story

I'm in Chicago, non-elite, and got my check in six days.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:41 PM

I'm very happy with how AP handled my situation. I requested a check on 2/22 for $2k. It didn't come so I called them on the 18th of March and talked to someone there in support. They tracked it and said they would look into it and call me back later.

A few hours later I got a call, it was AP and they said they would have to reissue me another check for $2k. I was a little annoyed when they said it would take 10 business days due to placing a stop payment on the old check. However, they gave me a free $25 for my troubles, and I got my check today and cashed it at my bank with no problems, the teller just accepted it and hopefully it shows up in my available balance within a few days.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:04 PM

FWIW my cashout was on Feb 22nd as well. AP claims there was an error on cashouts that day and my check arrived today.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:09 PM

anyone have reliable email contact info for these clowns?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try calling this number, 1.866.788.3005
Old 03-28-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm very happy with how AP handled my situation. I requested a check on 2/22 for $2k. It didn't come so I called them on the 18th of March and talked to someone there in support. They tracked it and said they would look into it and call me back later.

A few hours later I got a call, it was AP and they said they would have to reissue me another check for $2k. I was a little annoyed when they said it would take 10 business days due to placing a stop payment on the old check. However, they gave me a free $25 for my troubles, and I got my check today and cashed it at my bank with no problems, the teller just accepted it and hopefully it shows up in my available balance within a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact same thing happened with me with my check request from 2/22. I recieved mine today. They gave me 25$ in bonus to clear. I felt pretty aggravated because the first 3 emails I sent them i received a response saying the check was in the mail but finally my email was retrieved by someone competant who sorted it out.

My favorite useless response came from someone who said it was in the mail for a month and stated "we don't have federal express you know". I responded by asking if they had sent it by pony express.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My emails to support and cashier were ignored, somebody gave me payments@absolutepoker.com and I got a response in about 12 hours from that email.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just checked my online banking and the check showed up and is available for me to spend.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:02 PM

They emailed me back and said 15-20 business days, its been 14 so whatever I'll update when I get it
Old 03-31-2007, 10:52 PM

I got it today so pretty satisfied.