Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: I misplayed every street, flame away.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is the second post you've made where you've played wimpishly/scared/trying to hold on post-flop. What do you want to do, flop the nuts before you become active? The flop was decent for your hand. Start throwing some chips at them when you flop favorably. If you encounter resistance, re-evaluate. If you lose, you lose, but I think you should ramp up your post-flop aggression in cases like this and not just try to c/c and hope you win.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm a puss. Now do you think that this is true all of the time or just these 2 hands? You have played with me more than any other 2+2er.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's certainly not true all of the time and I know you're a solid winner in the game. The main reason that you ARE a winner in the game is that you are paying attention to the game and the players and have better standards than most of the others. That puts you miles ahead of most of the regulars. Also, you appear to have good emotional control. I'm just saying that a bit more aggression in spots like this and the last hand you posted is in order.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thank you, and from now on I raise.