Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

I'm trying to figure out the point in using Click2Pay as a Canadian. Unless what has been mentioned isn't entirely correct, in that you an only create your account in Canadian dollars, and that you can only link to a credit card, why not just use your credit card directly to deposit/withdraw? Unless they are providing a better exchange rate than your credit card, I fail to see the advantages to using this service. I have no idea what the fee structure is for Click2Pay either.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:04 PM

I think the point of click2pay is so you can:

1) more easily transfer to/fro the pokersite to get reload bonuses. With credit card, most cards won't let you withdraw onto the card. So you end up cheque withdrawal --> deposit in bank --> pay off credit card --> redeposit via credit card

2) click2pay would make poker site to site transfer possible. i.e. interpoker won't let you transfer to ipoker. credit card can't do that easily (see 1)
Old 03-27-2007, 04:39 PM

Any canadians set up moneybookers to their bank account?
After entering the SWIFT code it asks for the bank account number. How many digits in that number? Do I need to enter the routing number or just my 7 digit account number?
TIA
Old 03-27-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After entering the SWIFT code it asks for the bank account number. How many digits in that number? Do I need to enter the routing number or just my 7 digit account number?
TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I read, SWIFT code is NOT the same as your bank account #. Not sure who you are with, but according to BIC website, Bank Of Montreal does not have a SWIFT code. I have emailed them to double check.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried signing up for Click2pay, but for some reason, when I tried to register my Mastercard, they wouldnt accept it, and kept reverting back to Visa. I wonder if anyone has the solution. I have emailed them, but no answer as yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

me 2
i changed to my visa and made it
Old 03-27-2007, 05:00 PM

Sweeet...just got my money from PokerSavvy into Moneybookers, so I can spread my $270 around to a few sites and see how withdrawing to/depositing with MB works. Don't want to get too carried away, though, and use up my limit! I'll report back once I have some success.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Neteller US$ cheque Withdrawal

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you want to request a USD cheque from neteller? Check your bank's exchange rate and you'll notice that it is the same or higher than the one neteller will give you on a EFT withdrawal. Plus, the EFT is faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller's exchange rate is worse than bank's and charge 1.9% conversion fee. It's no good. I always withdraw by check is it's available.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I read, SWIFT code is NOT the same as your bank account #. Not sure who you are with, but according to BIC website, Bank Of Montreal does not have a SWIFT code. I have emailed them to double check.

[/ QUOTE ]

BMO swift code is BOFMCAM2

I entered the swift code, I'm just wondering if the bank account number has to include the routing #
The account # has 7 digits and the routing # has 5 digits
Old 03-27-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are any Canadians having problems trying to signup with Click2Pay? I registered for them today but my account was frozen right away because I "did not pass their security test." And when I called them they refused to tell me what the security issue was.

Anyone else with similar problems???

[/ QUOTE ]

i just signed up click2pay today. Evrything is ok. got call in 2 minutes
Old 03-27-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Neteller US$ cheque Withdrawal

[ QUOTE ]
I exchanged some emails with pokerstars yesterday...

e-cheques appear to be a very convenient option for canadians.

You can use them to deposit and withdraw directly to and from your bank account with no charges. All you need is a drivers license and a bank account. I haven't test yet but I will be in the next few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

for sure
I also checked pokerstars pages today. it's a great option.
Closed Thread