Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: iPot\'s thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3) i do understand where you are comming from, but blah.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha uh oh...a little clarity in your mind showing it's ugly head there ipot? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

RUN AWAY

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-27-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3) i do understand where you are comming from, but blah.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha uh oh...a little clarity in your mind showing it's ugly head there ipot? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

RUN AWAY

[/ QUOTE ]

lol 1/2 = me trying to explain myself

3= me realizing it won't help

4)the term "relationship" is a bit different to me.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:44 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

why didnt you have a 3some with girl1 and girl66?
Old 03-27-2007, 03:46 PM

ipot,

i've avoided that thread fora couple days because i've been busy parenting and [censored]. But the fact that you've not yet [censored] the midget tells me that you're in a relationship and that you have a GIRLFRIEND. Otherwise, you'd [censored] the midget. DUCY?

[ QUOTE ]
why didnt you have a 3some with girl1 and girl66?

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't know if they would be down for it, and didn't feel like putting much effort into it. and by the time i was thinking about it, my friend was already on his way to hooking up with girl66, so i didn't want to be a cockblock for him.

[ QUOTE ]
ipot,

i've avoided that thread fora couple days because i've been busy parenting and [censored]. But the fact that you've not yet [censored] the midget tells me that you're in a relationship and that you have a GIRLFRIEND. Otherwise, you'd [censored] the midget. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

just look at it push the plastic cart

no way i can do it.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:54 PM

wtf, get this [censored] back to your thread.

This one is meta.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:56 PM

lol @ pushing the midget sex

I've been in similar situations before ipot, so I can kind of understand where you're coming from. But let's take a look at this:

First you're looking for poon, you realize that girl2 is hotter than girl1, but girl1 is cooler to hang around. Obviously girl1 is going to be easier than girl2, however you realize that you know girl1 better than girl2, and you know that girl1 is already a little in love-ish with you.

You take girl1 out, buy her Taco Bell (which will make any person, man or woman, fall in love with you), then you mack with her on your couch, letting her push sex back until after school. So you already had a good time with her on day 1, knew that you were gonna have to see her after school, and resigned to it.

Then you let her take your hat, which you could've easily avoided by cutting the cute [censored] and taking your hat back before she booked it. Looks like you enjoy her company.

You bang her, things are good, you stay for dinner with her parents...DUC where this is going??

Then you hang out with your buddy, who I'm assuming you haven't seen forever. You freak out with the guy that's high as [censored], then you use that as an excuse to go hang out with girl1 instead of your friend. No no no, don't argue. Realize that.

Meanwhile, you've made no attempt to nail girl2, who's obviously hotter. If you were just looking to score over the weekend, you would've nailed girl1, and tried everything you could've to get laid by girl2. Remember, when you're looking to get laid, you're 90% looking to know that you can still close deals, it's just human nature. Getting laid by one girl over and over again does nothing for your "getting laid" mission.

Then you start thinking about girl99, which is obviously someone you're missing. Why do you start thinking about girl99? It's not because you're high, it's not because you're listening to music, it's because you're starting to re-feel those feelings, although this time it's with girl1, and that's not who you're used to.

So you go to Canada to try to clear your head. Good thinking, you got friends, drinks, and no girl1. Well now you get a call from girl1. The party is "lame" (see those quotes there?) so you talk to girl1 instead, who invites you to her party. You could go play cards with your buddies, even though it would be lower limits than you're used to. Instead you go to girl1.

Interesting...

Keep in mind that JiggyMike is completely correct that I'm one of your biggest fans, partly because I've gone through this before and it was good fun. But I'm just trying to show you the sequence of events that we've seen. Take a look at it man...
Old 03-27-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't know if they would be down for it, and didn't feel like putting much effort into it. and by the time i was thinking about it, my friend was already on his way to hooking up with girl66, so i didn't want to be a cockblock for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not all that upset about the fact you didn't three-way with these chicks, as it sounds like girl66 was going to get rogered by somebody, and it didn't matter if it was you or not.

The thing I can't believe is that the four of you didn't all end up in that hotel room together. This blows my mind. Besides the girl/girl show that would have been nearly inevitable, the four-way possiblities for this would have been 1:1 odds. The amount of effort on your part is going to be literally next to nothing. With the liberal amounts of alcohol already flowing, all they needed was a little encouragement from the cool college guys and it would have been game on.

Granted, I know a lot of guys aren't down for being naked with other guys, but you could have at least gone to town on your chick while he was putting the wood to girl66. The switch part after that wouldn't have been that hard, and with the proper lighting you probably wouldn't even have had to check out his junk.

Just sayin'...
Old 03-27-2007, 04:01 PM

haha i have been avoiding this thread as well and just reading a few bb4life threads randomly ...

well since I visited the forum it would show no unread posts on the IPOT thread... then I read this [censored] thread and realize I missed a bunch of [censored].... the last two trip reports... god damn it thanks OP I have a paper due yesterday that I am not finishing soon...